[A][EST] Long-time WoW player, and very experienced tank looking for guild to call home! (Willing to xfer)

(TL;DR : Long-time 420 DK Tank looking for wholesome guild to raid with Mon-Tues-Wed | Willing to xfer)
Link to my character sheet!

Hello and good day,

After returning from a short hiatus, I am on the search for a proper guild my Death Knight can call home! I am by no means looking to play in a hardcore setting at this point in my life, however I would like to find something smack in between that and casual. I am not a fan of big guilds with multiple raid teams. I would like something a bit more like a family, tight-knit, as I tend to find that this type of guild delivers the brand of experience and community I would like to dedicate myself to.

I have been playing WoW and tanking across several other MMOs over the last 14 or so years, and would prefer to continue doing so. I am always willing to help out with content, whether it be tanking Mythic+, a quest, or even something as easy as just regular heroic dungeons. I simply enjoy tanking and helping others.

My preferred days for raiding would be Mon-Tues-Wed after 8-9 P.M. EST -5 GMT. This is something I must stick to as my schedule is built around having those three days free. Thank you for understanding.

I am very studied up on the current content’s encounters, have at least completed 8/8N, and participated in parts of Heroic due to my break. My item level is currently at 420 but that will change quickly, especially with a guild to commit my time and effort to!

Thank you for reading my slightly long-winded post, I hope you enjoyed and that I might hear back from you. I wish you all a good day, see you on Azeroth! n_n

-Nay

Battle . net : (Nayura#1863)
Discord : (Nayura#0124)