[A] <Equilibrium> is recruiting casual raiders and socialites

Equilibrium (est. Warlords) was created with the purpose of providing a laid back, helpful community tailored to its guild members. Whether you’re a raider, casual, socialite, or PvPer, there’s a spot for everyone in the guild.

We’re 6/9H and looking to grow our roster with melee DPS, ranged DPS, and those with healer offspecs. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 to 10:30 CST.

Get in touch with us by contacting Emily#13132 as well as by using our Discord. Cross-realm isn’t a problem, you’ll be welcomed into the community regardless.

We’re now 7/9H and still looking for friendly faces!

8/9H and AOTC inbound with our first Jaina attempt at 15% thanks to our great raid team, join us :slight_smile:

We’re now 9/9H, working on raid achievements, and preparing for Crucible. Still looking for friendly members!

2/2N Crucible and going into Heroic this week. Join us and we’ll help you gear up between now and 8.2 for raiding

All are welcome, but looking specifically for healers going into 8.2! Whether you’re undergeared or new to healing, join us and we’ll help you gear up and welcome you in!

Hello. I am in my guild of about 10 years and we are way to casual anymore. there is usually only me on. I love my guild leader and his wife and know i can still play with him when hes on. I really just want to find a team to run mythic + and arena and bgs and raids. I have a 418 MM hunter and a 400 something fury warr. Im willing to tank him out for raids and mythics. I just really want to complete content and its hard to do righ now with no one ever on.

Hello! I’m a veteran from Vanilla! I love my guild mates but over the years my guild leader has not recruited nor kept up with the guild to well so its mainly extremely casual! I’m looking for a guild i can raid with and find a arena partner! Also i would love to have someone to push mythic s with and really take off and be social. sitting in a guild alone stinks! I have a lot of experience in wow and MMORPGS in general playing everything from KOTOR, ESO,TERA, FF14 and more! I’m a older guy with kids and a serious job so when i get home and put the monsters back in the closet for the night i look to unwind, tell a few dick jokes and have a good time. Please contact me back if you think i would be a good fit!

TANARIS Valfury#11912