[A] <Envelop> Multiple Teams | Socials Welcomed

Check us out!

Come see what were about!

If you’re looking for an active community to play games with, come check us out.

Always looking for new friends!

Looking for more.

Always looking for more friends!

Come socialize!

We’re looking for you.

Looking for new members to join our community!

For the Alliance!

Hi,

So, I have a MW on Illidan and an RSham on Sargeras. I’ve been away from the game a while (graduated college, got married, went to grad school, had kids), and haven’t been a serious raider since Wrath on my original RSham.

Just came back to WoW and pre-purchased Shadowlands. My toons are currently 422/425, and right now I am spamming LFR to gear up. Have cloaks, have HoA at 60+.

I want to be a serious raider in Shadowlands, as well as a regular M+ keys runner. I mean, I’d love to do these things this xpac as well, whenever I can fill in as I gear my toons up, but especially looking at the future as well.

Have Discord, addons, follow streamers and WoW sites/guides regularly.

You all seem like you have a great attitude, and I’d love to join to the guild. If all this sounds good to you, I’d be interested in putting each of my toons in your respective Horde/Alliance chapters. I might pick one to main in Shadowlands, but right now I’m loving both and haven’t decided, but maybe guild needs might decide that?

You are more than welcome to join! Add us on Discord and check us out. We can get you invited no problem!

Thanks! Glad to be in the guilds!

Welcome! :smiley:

For the Alliance!

Welcome, come join!

Ello!

Looking for a new home for my main. I’m transferring her back to Sargeras from Proudmoore sometime this week. I’m tired of wasting my money/gold on transfers with the promise of a new home/friendly community only to find it drama filled or very elitist.

I’m hardly a raider, once in a blue moon I will join a friend for guild fun raids or mount runs. I’m a total clicker and never bothered to learn about keybinds because raiding/mythic keys cause some anxiety for me.

I’d like to find a good group of people to teach me about raiding/mythic keys/visions. People who are patient. I’d like to learn how to heal properly without getting chewed out for letting someone die.

Is this possible?

Come join us!

Come make new friends!

Come join us.