(A) Eager and flexible player lf raiding and friends

Hello! I am a flexible Alliance player looking to connect with a guild. I haven’t tried guilds much, but I am a friendly and helpful person and I really am feeling the loneliness doing everything solo at this point.

I was a new WoW player at the end of Legion/beginning of BFA, and finally feeling like I’m ready to get into some endgame content. I’ve lead savage raids in FFXIV in the past, so I’m not unfamiliar with difficult content, but being new-ish to WoW, I’m looking for a guild dipping their toes into Mythic raiding. I still have things to learn, and would prefer to learn with others that aren’t miles ahead/behind me!

I’m super flexible with classes. I prefer DPS but am open to tanking. I can play melee or ranged. I’ve tried almost every class but haven’t settled on a main because there’s been no reason to as a solo player, so if you have a specific need let me know! I am really eager to grow and be a part of a group so I will do whatever it takes to get up to par.

I prefer later EST times, but I am always off work Tuesday and Wednesday. If you raid those days I’m golden. Otherwise, anytime after 11pm EST is fine most days.

Hit me up please!

We have a couple craving the M±non pug content. I hope they come back soon, as there was some interest in Mechagon but classic hit. A plague for small guilds - likely too small, but if we don’t toss our hat out every now and then, noone will see it :slight_smile: also, we have cookies :slight_smile: Good luck finding your home! It really does make or break the game!

How small is the guild? Size doesn’t necessarily matter to me (lol).

I’m more concerned with what difficulty/activities people want to focus on!

before classic and BFA boredom we were 10-15 strongish. we have atrophied to 3-6 with independent individual goals. We are an older crowd. Real lives, some with limited schedules. Add the independence and it’s a bit tough to find some common ground while building a family of people you can laugh and trust with.

Sounds rough! :confused:

yeah :frowning: independent, casual is a tough sell, and the few of us around are rooted and too loyal to branch off to look for something different. . Several of us have had extensive wow-breaks since vanilla - (which didn’t help retain our foundation). Sometimes we get a few new players, but eventually, they grow beyond our capacity, and are off to greener pastures. I can’t blame them- it’s their game time. It hurts a bit, as they are really good people. 3 steps forward. 2 and a half steps back. We might all be introverts, too- so the risk of going somewhere new and more established is a bit terrifying. but.

We will… endeavor to persevere! #joseywales.
#Rebuilding-Cheers-Where-everbody-knows-your-name.

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW.
Always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress.
Let us know if you’re interested!

** Server:** (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon/ Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids.

Needs: DPS - DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.
Heals - Paladin or Priest. Will consider all applicants, regardless of class.

We might would be interested, we don’t mind teaching someone the ropes. Are you ever around Thursday nights? We raid Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, and we have an optional heroic run on Wednesday nights. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@()

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage