[A] <D'vali> Recruiting for progression in Shadowlands

D’vali (EST. Feb 1996) is a PVE/M+/Raiding and Event oriented organization. We do not label ourselves casual or hardcore because we do not fit within either guideline. We feel that we are beyond such labels. Both our raiding and event schedules allow for greater flexibility of those who work and attend school full time while still allowing us to progress in the game.

Our average age range is approx. 25 - 55 with a few above and below that range. We are a mature content organization. We look for maturity and the ability to work as a team.

We are not a guild; we are a family. This family is composed of like-minded people from around the planet with different skin tones, accents, belief systems, sexual preferences, and upbringings. Despite that, we come together over VoIP, Video Games, and a common desire to have fun and surpass all of that.

We do not recruit characters, avatars, toons, or users. We recruit People! Living, breathing people with husbands, wives, kids, significant others, and lives. We are not looking for the glory hounds of the internet; we do not feel the need to prove anything to anyone with IO scores or bosses killed; it is not our style. We seek Honor, Integrity, and Truth.

Our priority needs are:

Awesome, cooperative players. All group-oriented players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs. Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players also interested in having fun, leveling, socializing, and progressing in Mythic + and Raids. If interested, or for further information, you can post here or a message:

Bnet:
BloodEagle#1548
Phlux#11431
Arkiri#2557
Neurotrama#1626

Discord:
BloodEagle#0007

We are always looking for more folks.

As Phlux so eloquently stated, like many we are primed and ready to tackle everything that ShadowLands has to throw at us.

Come join us and be surrounded by honorable people and leave the toxicity behind.

I have to ask… How did you establish a guild in 1996? When the first friends and family pre-alpha testing did not happen until 2002 and then the first beta occurred in 2003 and you couldn’t make guilds until 2004?

This may come as a shock to MANY people, but World of Warcraft was not the first MMO in existence. Many years before WoW was even a glint in the eye of Blizzard entertainment, there were many other MMOs out there.

To answer your question, I founded D’vali during one of the very first MMOs, Meridian 59. Our organization has been gaming together ever since, for the past 25+ years, in many popular (and some not so popular) MMOs as well as playing other, non-MMO type games together.

As far as WoW goes, we both played the beta from the old vanilla days as well as making our guild on day one of the opening.

I hope this has answered your question sufficiently.

So your wow guild was not founded in 1996. But you still have friends you played with in entirely different games from 1996 and some how that should equate to your guild being founded when you meet those friends?

Cool thanks.

I appreciate your attempt at trolling me, I really do…

Look at the very first sentence of what I stated, " D’vali (EST. Feb 1996) is a PVE/M+/Raiding and Event oriented organization.", nowhere does that say we were established in WoW in 1996. It states the facts. D’vali was established in 1996 and we work on PVE and raiding in every game weare involved in. We raided in EQ, DAoC, etc.

It is placed there to show longevity to those that might be seeking an organization that does not quickly spring up and then fade away when the management gets bored with a game.

Attempting to pick apart the recruitment text just makes you look petty…

Although I will say thank you for bumping the post to the top. Have a great day!

The org has been around since Meridian 59. That was a long time ago for some of us. We have had folks join our various branches within each game that we have been a part of. Some stay within those branches and others play across several games at the same time. It really comes down to how much free time a player has and what their interests are. Broad-spectrum or WOW only players are welcome here.

The pre-patch comes out in just two short days!

Join the new people that have decided to call D’vali family and adventure with us into the unknown…

Seems interesting, I’ll be messaging you guys shortly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

So what are your raid days and times?

1 Like

Hey Syllverfox,

Our raid times are designed around the fact that people have jobs, lives, and responsibilities.

Because of this our current raid times are Sat and Sun 10 am till 1 pm EST with the ability to shift those times a couple of hours forward or back depending upon the needs of our members.

I highly recommend D’vali. This is an incredibly helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and skilled group of folks that have been playing WoW for an incredibly long time. I healed end-game raiding content from Vanilla through WotLK and stopped playing for quite a while. This group helped me get reacclimated incredibly fast. Just like riding a bike.

We do try and help new and returning players. Drop us a line if you are interested in joining.

The guild is continuing to grow and we have an amazing group of people ready to his ShadowLands running. If you are seeking a good guild, check us out.