[A] Druid LF weekday raiding group

Its been awhile since ive had to look for a new group
But i have just came back to the game after completing college for the second time.
My previous group disbanded after our slyvannas kill.

Ive completed every AOTC since Mists
I do play every spec for druid as i used to change on what my group needed
Currently 260 boomy with my other specs not far behind
Trying to find a group that raids Mon - Thurs as those days are when im available. My goal currently is to complete season 3 AOTC
Thank you for anyone who took the time to read this Heavywinner1#1236

1 Like

Hello and welcome back, we are actually looking for a healer and DPS. We might not need healing full time though we do need to replace a healer right now (I would defer to our raid leader on that) but we do need to bring in at least two new DPS to replace strong members who had to take a break due to real life requirements. That said please read our blurb below and if you are interested, just reach out and I would be happy to get in Discord and chat further with you whenever you are free. Also note our raid Days for our weekday raid team are Tues/Thurs so that should line up well for you.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Looking for a couple more DPS and a healer to join our raid teams

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hey! Heavy

About us: GPA is a guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well.

Raid info: We are currently 7/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde.

M+ : We have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. And running keys daily.

Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Hey there, we’d be interested in chatting with you about a Boomkin slot if you have an interest in playing that, flex heals are always great to have as well. Our guild is primarily focused on chill mythic prog and not as much AotC but we do have AotC, I sent you a btag request but also wanted to leave more info below. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M as of this week! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

I think we’d be a great fit!

Still looking