[A] Dread recruiting for SL heroic raiding

Dread, a US alliance guild with deep roots on the Korgath server is actively recruiting a dedicated tank and two dedicated healers for our heroic raid. We are 1/10 H in Castla Nathria with a limited time schedule as we only raid for 3 hours on Wednesday 6 PM PST.

If you are interested in raiding with us then please send mail to Reptilia and we’ll try to setup a meeting in Discord. Since most of our raiders are working adults now, this is not the Dread of old and efficiency and execution of mechanics takes priority in our raids as we will look to down an average of 3 new bosses per week so we can have the instance on farm in a month. Yes we care about ranking, but at the end of the day we would prefer to get in, kill what needs to be killed, and get out.

If this sounds like a fit for you, then we look forward to speaking with you.

Bump.

Happy Holidays from the folks in Dread. We are now 2/10 H and still looking to solidify our raiding team. Priority consideration will be given to tanks, dedicated tank healers, and ranged DPS. I know with the holiday season in full swing players have plenty of things to do outside of the game but feel free to message Reptilia in game if you are interested in joining our one day a week heroic raid.

Bump.

We’re still looking for talent to add to our one day a week heroic raiding roster. We’re now 4/10 H in Castle Nathria. We also run M+ groups throughout the week clearing 10s and pushing to 14. Message me in game if you’d like to play with us.

Bump.

Happy New Year from the folks at Dread. We’re now 5/10 H in Castle Nathria raiding only one day a week for 3 hours. Our new raid day is Thursday @ 6PM server time and we are still looking to solidify our roster with dedicated healers and a main tank. If you are a DPS main spec then we will always consider adding you to the roster if you fit into our culture and perform well. Message me in game or send me a mail and we’ll get you into Discord for a chat.

Bump.

Dread is 8/10 H and pushing into P3 on Generals. We are still looking to solidify a healing spot on our raid team. Message Reptilia in game or send a mail if you’re interested.