[A] <Dragon D's> [8/8N 4/8H] 18+ PVE AOTC Focused Guild Recruiting for our Raid Team

Dragon D’s is a newly formed PVE focused guild recruiting dedicated players (18+ ONLY) to fill our ranks! Our main goal is ahead of the curve with a good focus on pushing mythic+ keys. Dragon D’s was started by veteran raiders with many years experience on different classes and roles. We are a chill group welcoming dedicated players fill our raid team.

Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8pm to 11pm EST (5pm to 8pm server time).

We currently have a good team progressing through heroic but wish to increase our group size a bit and get some more class diversity. Our main needs are DPS, preferably, someone who can be a fill in as tank if one of the main tanks can’t make it one night.

Classes we are looking for include Priest, Druid, Rogue, Demon Hunter.

As I said before we are dedicated to the game but play for fun. We have a strict no nonsense policy and are not afraid to remove people who are toxic, condescending, cause drama, etc. We don’t care if you are the best player in the world, if bad social interactions repeatedly come from anyone, they will be removed without question.

If interested contacts are below! Please provide experience with the game, any goals for this xpac, current main class and specialization.

Guild Master: BTag - CaptainSpcy#1124
Discord - CaptainSpcyNips#1421

Officer (me): Btag - TheWumpus#1823
Discord - TheWumpus#8694

Added you both to discord. Interested in the guild

Updated raid times and roles we are looking for.

Are you still looking for DPS?

I am looking for a raiding guild with raid times around 7pm-11pm mon-sat

Yes we are! Our contact info is at the end of the post :smiley:

Hey all! We are still recruiting any DPS to help increase our group size.

We are accepting all classes but are more specifically in need of: Priest, Druid, Rogue, Warrior.

Contact info in main post.