[A] DK/Past Mythic Raider LF Mythic Guild for next tier

I am Looking for an Alliance Mythic Guild to try to get CE with next tier. I started off the tier on my fury warrior until the guild I was planning to raid with fell apart, In Uldir the guild I was with called it quits on Mythic Mythrax. I currently Raid Lead a guild that is 3/8M, but the guild is more of a casual friendly AOTC/Early Mythic Guild, and I wish to pursue higher progression.

My current progression is only 3/8, and my IO is only 1700+ due to stopping early on in the tier. Due to my previous guild falling apart, and me going back to the other guild as a result.

For anyone wanting to check logs of my characters.

Funtrus-Dalaran (DK)

Intrus-Dalaran (Warrior)

Drinktrus-Dalaran (Monk)

Sneaktrus (Rogue/BoD Main! Has higher parses due to not raid leading at the time.)

My character is on Dalaran, but I am willing to transfer it, although I am not willing to faction swap, I also usually keep an alt or two around so depending on the guild needs and/or progression of the guild, I would consider maining other classes such as, Shaman/Mage/DH/Paladin. I do not intend to play my warrior or Monk next tier though unfortunately.

If you have any questions feel free to post here and I will do my best to respond.

Hey! I’d love to chat. My battletag is jim#1399, but I’ll leave our spam below.

Rebellion is a guild with a wealth of history and many top 10-50 US rankings. We are mare in the process of rebuilding for 8.3, Shadowlands, and beyond. With the aforementioned being said, we are recruiting like-minded, stable, and strong players to add to our roster; players that would like to be successful raiding on a more casual schedule. My battletag will be listed below and I hope to hear from you.

Battletag: jim#1399

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

bump :slight_smile: still looking