A DK Guild - Good idea or horrible idea?

So, as the title says, I am considering opening up my personal guild to the public. I like Death Knights. I like the lore, the gameplay, the sparkly stuff on their weapons.

I made a guild for my DK and other DKs (I like DKs, one of each spec.) and I considered opening the doors to other DKs and a few types of class that may find some loyalty to the Ebon Blade.

The concept I have in mind is a platoon or company of Knights who are roaming the world looking for the belonging they had before Shadowslands etc. Patrol the world on the alert for evil, or scourge, or people who talk during the movie. Something to give them purpose in a world where they are not always welcome. And as the Death Knights are on both sides of the old wars, this guild could/would be cross faction.

What I am worried about it the multitude of Dk guilds that have gone belly up. I think with the right story a DK guild could have staying power.

So… what do you lot think?

(And please ignore the posting character is from a guild on another realm. I am a guild officer on a pve realm and I like to keep the forum post character set here :slight_smile: )

1 Like

more dk guilds, the merrier.

1 Like

As someone who has run a multitude of DK guilds in the past, I can tell you this: Success is measured in the fun you have together, not the number of people you have in your guild. Find the right folks that vibe with you, don’t be afraid to say ‘no thanks’ to the ones that don’t, and you can never go wrong.

I think you’ve got a good idea, and I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like