[A] <Disorientated> AOTC

Hi there! Looking to jump back into the game and return to raiding. I stopped playing back in March due to RL conflicts and decided to return to Stormrage. Would love to talk more - it’s easiest for me to chat on bnet during the work day Kovo#1606

Pre-holiday bump!

hunting for a solid healer…other roles are always welcome

Fantastic guild, great sense of community and a lively atmosphere that you’d expect from a guild that’s been around for a few years. From day one I have felt included and even did 10+ keys over the weekend, hopefully I will see you around.

1 Like

Mid-week bump after some solid Sylvanas progression last night. Almost there!

My ww monk friend and my holy paladin are looking for a raid team for 9.2 We primarily run m+ and have 9.0 AOTC experience, but we have minimal 9.1 experience due to lack of consistent raid team. Add me on bent if you’re interested Adanas#1974

aotc this week, ez clap. always looking for more :3

Weekly reset bump. Trialing some new recruits tonight, join in on the fun

Come join the fun for 9.2…I promise I won’t hilariously mess up and potentially cause a wipe again >_>

Looking for one more healer for 9.2!

I need a pocket healer so I don’t have to eat the floor…any volunteers?

Ryou is on the floor diet, no pocket healer for him. Still looking for another main or offspec healer!

Anduin needs some healer love.

Interested in a H priest?

Potentially, we’re already running two. Add me on bnet or hop on our discord if you’re still looking.

Who’s ready to prog on da crab?

Bump for the weekend!

Xy’mox down and a few good pulls on Hal. Next week the crab goes down!

The crab legs last night were nommy…can’t wait for more next week

Solid progress on Anduin this week, still looking for another main healer or offspec to join in on the fun!

Here healers…here