[A] Disc/Holy LF mythic raiding

Hello!

About me:

I’m looking to see whats out there and searching for more.

I am also goal oriented and seeking to maximize my game time. My goal is to bring my A game and would like to find a group with the same mind set. The chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link.

My logs for 8.0 are one orange and the rest are high purples.

I am a baddie S priest fyi but the two healing specs I like. If needed I can mage it but he needs more gear as he bored me at the start of this expac.

I’m a health care professional with a hectic and stressful; but rewarding job. This means that while rare it is possible for me to miss a raid if a RL medical emergency takes place.

What i am looking for:
*non toxic, non hyper emotional, clear and objective, and focused discourse within the group. This is a big one for me.
*A group where every member takes accountability and is informed and prepared/ knows scripts/ reviews own logs.
*Hopefully 2x raids per week. No Friday, Sat, or Sunday raids or requirements. Pref Tuesday, wed, Thurs raids at or after 7 server.
*a guild that is capable of and has a track record of high mythic progression at least 4/8 or 5/8.

What I don’t want:
****to carry anyone or be carried by anyone.
*elitism. we can be good and still be humble.

What I offer:
*110%
*genuine, easygoing, friendly, responsible, and goal oriented personality.

Hope to hear from some of you.

#seph1103

Check us out. Only thing I can add that may scare you off is we tend to kill some bosses with memes and autism but it’s always a good time. We know when to have fun and when to be serious. Our raids are what I like to call casual hardcore.

<reddit>

US-Sargeras

Alliance

“A guild for redditors, by redditors.”

The <reddit> community has been around for ages and has a diverse group of players. As a guild we love to raid, run dungeons, quest, run old content for achievements or just silly shenanigans. As a community as a whole, we love getting together and playing different games together outside of WoW. From other video games to playing D&D on roll20. We love talking about nonsense and having a great time. Some of us have had some IRL meetups and plan for more.

If this sounds like your type of guild, read on.

Our raid team is currently in need of a few core members for our progression raid. Our progression team raids 6 hrs a week and our goal is to finish off heroic as quick as we can, get AotC and then push into Mythic content. How far we get into Mythic is all up to the raid team. We are looking for those that want to progress, and do harder content, but can’t commit to a full-time raid schedule. Those that are ready, willing and able to defeat everything thrown at them.

Progression Raiding.

Tuesday - Progression - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST (Server time)

Thursday - Progression - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST (Server time)

We are recruiting for a few key needs we have for our progression, however we are always looking for good players.

Current Needs: Healers, Ranged DPS

Aside from the guild required addon (Greenwall), we also require all raiders to have: Discord, Angry Assignments (With “Allow All” permission set in the options), DBM (Or Bigwigs), WeakAuras 2, and Exorsus Raid Tools. Also have chat bubbles enabled in the in-game settings.

For information on Raiding with <reddit> contact:

Floyd @ (BTAG: Floyd#11209, Discord: Floyd#3547)

Lyra @ (BTAG: Lyra#11774, Discord: Lyra#7485)

JRoc @ (BTAG: JRoc#1966, Discord: JRoc#5400)