A different way to play....i think

Please don’t laugh at me! I’ve thought about how to make this ultimate gaming PVP or game mechanics for a long time and I’ve came up with a few ideas that could possibly be a good one.
First off, I’ve sent this to the suggestion box in the world of warcraft game before, but let’s try to see if i could make more sense of what I’m saying. Supposed you have two players and a DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) game. Instead of making music come up with fixed generated arrows for each players to follow, make the arrows player generated. Have player 1 randomly generate the arrows while player 2 follows the arrows. Player 2 will also generate random arrows at the same time while he’s following player 1’s arrows. Player 1 will follow player 2’s randomly generated arrows while he’s generating random arrows (as stated before). I picture this concept as more “PVP” type than most games i’ve tried.

I could talk about other ideas on how critical strikes and procs could take place also, but let’s hear what you guys have. Also let me know if i make sense. I’m trying to gather what i want to say before i continue…