[A] DH Tank LF Raiding group

I have downed 7 bosses (pugged) on my warrior and want to try to find a dedicated group for my DH to tank in. I am currently ilvl 180, but once i get my legendary and the reset tomorrow ill climb up higher for certain.

I can raid anytime after 6PM EST (or any time on weekends) .

I dont care how serious the guild/group is I am just looking for a group to Tank for and have fun with. I am ok with communities as well.

Feel free to add me on either Bnet kr Discord:

Discord: Dethkilr#6239
Bnet: Dethkilr#1152

Sent a discord request! Our raid times are 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday. Let me know if you’re interested.

Hey Demonkilr - I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a solid dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly, then to CE before new content’s released. We are specifically looking for a Demon Hunter tank to help round out our team. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Would you be willing to be a relief raid tank and tank for mythic keys? Descendants of Lore is looking for a DPS for raids who can help fill in when a tank is out and who can help run Mythic keys during the week. If you are interested please contact me on battlenet. Here is our spam:

Edit: I have sent a battlenet friend request.

[A] Descendants of Lore is a established semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Alleria/Khadgar/Exodar/Medivh servers that has been around since Vanilla (14 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back fun environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion, but play to have fun.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 9/10 and 1/10H.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for hybrid DPS classes that know how to also tank and/or heal proficiently. We are looking for DPS for raids but players who enjoy filling in for tanking and healing for Mythic plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.