[A] DH lf semi-hardcore PVE home

TLDR: Returning player with lots of experience looking for an already established semi-hardcore guild, for raiding and M+ during weekday evening hours.

Long version:

HI, I’m Nick. I’m 32 and I’ve played WoW since Vanilla. I primarily PVP’d and was casual until late MoP when I joined a Mythic raiding guild on Thrall-US. I was a part of the leadership team, as well as a core member of multiple tiers of Cutting Edge Mythic raiding all the way until early BFA. I still have a good relationship with that community and would be able to give references/recommendations.

In the past I’ve spent most tiers playing melee dps(rogue /DH). I also tanked for a few tiers as a guardian druid and blood DK as needed by my guild.

I’m looking for a new home/community on Alliance, preferably Proudmoore, where I can focus on Havoc DH for the remainder of BFA and Shadowlands. I’m newly returning to the game but I’m looking for a semi-hardcore guild long term. I use the phrase “semi-hardcore” but that can mean different things to different people. I am very interested in performing well, and building my character / ui in a way to maximize my performance. I put time into researching fights to maximize the time we have scheduled for raid. I hope to find a group of like minded people, on a 2 night a week schedule so that I have plenty of other time to focus on M+, Torghast and life outside of Azeroth.

My available raiding schedule is weekday evenings 5pm and later (server time/PST). I understand that everyone may be in vacation mode right now, but I’m hoping to find the place that I fit for the long term and I’ll spend the rest of BFA pugging M+, farming gold, and preparing for shadowlands until I find it.

Thanks for reading!

Hello,

< ILLICIT> an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore is rebuilding for Shadowlands. We entered into Patch 8.3 with two raid teams, and looking to do that and more coming into Shadowlands, achieving CE.

Team Alpha: (Currently on Break/Hiatus)

• This is our more hardcore oriented team
  • Ended Mythic Raiding at 9/12 bosses.

Team Taco:

• This is our more relaxed, and casual progression team.
  • Currently Raiding, 7/12 Mythic Progression and working on Vexiona.

Team Alpha is now on hiatus. We reached a point where we had several raiders either need time off due to work, or wanted to make class changes that we were not able to accommodate. We decided that it was in our interest to focus on rebuilding for Shadowlands instead of fighting the Roster Boss.

Team Taco is still going strong and at this time is a full roster.

What we are looking for:

• Leadership oriented and leadership potential candidates
  • Mythic capable raiders (individually or group)

What we can offer:

• Stable leadership corp
  • Resources
  • Support
  • Stability
  • M+ Runners
  • Mythic capable raiders
  • Social atmosphere and events (I.E. PVP C2A night, Guild Auctions and raffles, Transmog contest, store mount giveaways)

We are more worried about finding the right fit. Players that are skilled, but also not worried about their parses during progression. Players that do research, and prep and do not just show up at raid time to “kill internet dragons” and loot and log. We are a great group, very social, and what we do in game vary greatly. But when it comes to raid, its time to get to business.

Raid days are fluid until we have a better lock on Shadowlands. However raid times would almost certainly not start UNTIL 6 PM Server (PST).

If this sounds like something you are interested in please reach out on Bnet. I will be doing the same.

Recruitment Officer Quick: QuickESQ#1651
Guild Master: Ryme: RyRy#11575