(A) Devastation Evoker LF Guild for Raiding and M+

Hi all. I’ve been maining devastation this expansion mainly just finding groups in LFG for keys and am looking for a guild to run M+ and raid with. I don’t have a lot of raiding experience so I’m looking for something more casual like AOTC level.

Looking for weekday evenings server time. Battlenet is Sharkbait#11839, hit me up in game or on this post and hopefully I can find a chill group of people to do some content with. Thanks!

Hi Sharkbaitfly, “Bada Bing” (21+) may be able to help you N 8/8, H 2/8. Our heroic raid is Th/F 7-10pm EST, and we run a normal raid on Sat. (Same time period). Our GM will also make sure that any pugs we may have to get into our group come onto our Discord, because he wants everyone on the same page for boss fights. He always explains the fight at each boss to make sure everyone knows the fight and strategy. We are a mechanics rather than dps focused guild. He hates meters and never uses charts at all. We have a chatty discord, and we have members that will do either low or high keys (most members come online weekdays in the evening). If we sound like the perfect home for you just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I am usually online practically everyday in the early afternoon. If you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then just go to our guild in guild-finder and apply to “Bada Bing” there. Hope to have you join our family!

Hey! I’m part of a guild called The Noble Few on Stormrage, we might be a good fit for you! We’re a small mix of newer and experienced players pushing for AOTC in a chill environment. If you’re new to raiding, we can certainly help you get up to speed! More info here!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/usastormrage-the-noble-few-new-player-friendly-guild-pushing-for-aotc-78h/1545833