{A} <Destination Ungnome> Recruiting

Destination Ungnome, an alliance guild on joint Nagrand & Caelstrasz is recruiting.

Who are we?
Destination Ungnome is one of the more recently formed guilds on the server. However, the core of the group have been raiding together for at least the past expansion (WoD). The current raiders are all seasoned and experienced with almost everyone having raided in top guilds in the past.

Each raid content, we set our goals. This is usually: AOTC, then we look at current raid achievements, and then we turn our eyes to mythic content. We have established well defined benchmarks to make sure no players gets left behind, everyone stay together and no one is feeling left out.

The idea is to build a community where we can rely on each other and work as a team.

What are we currently recruiting?
We are hitting the end of an expansion, and recruiting is hard. Our goals are simple at the moment, recruit and meet players so we can move forward next expansion and to move into Mythic raiding (focusing on heroic clears each week).

To meet these goals, we also need players. We are currently seeking:
- 1 x healer to join our team of top level healers (all purple/orange passes)
- Multiple x DPS, mele and ranged preferred ;-)

What do we look for in guildies?
Players and raiders in our guild should possess 5 key characteristics
  • Ability to take instructions – We can’t all be leaders, and for those who are leaders, the first step is to follow. We always welcome feedback and suggestions on how to do something. Often the best solution is something out of the box. But with that in mind, we have experienced raid leaders who run the raids and work out strategies. Players need to have the ability to listen and follow directions. Sometimes we do things differently to other guilds, implementing different strategies, so you would need to be adaptable

• Understand boss mechanics – The main reason we are a guild is to raid. We are looking at pushing into mythic content, as a lot of our guildies are mythic raiders from past expansions. We need people who are great with mechanics or willing to push themselves to improve. We all make mistakes, but the key is understanding what the mistakes are and to improve – part of this characteristic is also the ability to take constructive criticism. You won’t be abused in my guild, but you may receive feedback in how to better preform something

• Consistency – not just consistency with turning up, but consistency in your attitude/personality, DPS/healing ability, etc – general consistency. We all have bad nights and wipes nights. Guildies should be able to maintain a level head, stay calm and happy – even if we end up spending 2 hours wiping on one boss

• Listening – this is one of the most important. We don’t expect everyone to understand all aspects of all boss fights. Things will be called over voice, and new fights will be briefly explained. We do a lot of on the fly calling. We need people to be able to maintain concentration and listen to what the raid leader is calling

• Have fun – this is a game after all. It shouldn’t be a second job to have to get on and play. You need to make you are having a good time, getting involved with a bit of banter, dive in to the community we have established.

What can the guild offer you:
As a guild, we look at growing everyone in the guild and being inclusive. What we offer our guildies is:
- Focus on raiding and dungeon activities, pushing yourself and others to be the best
- Running M+’s, aiming to get everyone who is keen a +15 each week
- Alt nights on Monday, so welcome to bring your alts along for gear
- Achievement and fun runs on off nights (such as herald of the titans)
- General fun and entertainment

Raiding in general:
The guilds main focus is raiding, to be considered a core member of the guild you would need to be able to make 90%+ of our raids. Our raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday, 8:30pm (form 815, boss pull 830) till 10:30pm. Alt night is on Monday. On occasion we do have stuff scheduled on a Friday night with guilds on other severs – but the only mandatory activity is the main raid nights.

Interested?
If you got down this far your either thinking ‘these guys are super structured and organised’ or ‘nooopeeeeee’. If you are interested in joining, or even getting more information – contact me on Battle.net: JediFlashy#1600

Thank you for reading

~Flashy
Chasing some DPS to join our team. Being Wednesday we are going back into heroic antorus tonight. Hit me up if you would like a trial

JediFlashy#1600
Finishing off the end of our heroic tonight, follow by achivments. Come say hi!~~
Destination Ungnome, full clearing heroic in about 2 hours and looking to dabble into mythic - but we need some of those DPS to fill our numbers up to 20.

Lets have a chat: JediFlashy#1600.
We are in the planning phases for BFA, and have had a sudden influx of new recruits.

As such, we are now seeking a few healers to come and join our ranks. Let's have a chat.

Bnet: JediFlashy#1600
It looks like we are forming a second group. that is exciting news, with lotsss of positions opening up.

Send me a message :-D
Wowzerr, so many spots for DPS and maybe one or two sneaky spots for healers ;)

We are looking to increase to 2 x teams of 20-25, currently have teams of 17/18. So all are welcome to come and talk to me. I don't have a preference on spec, as long as you're good, fit in well and want to grow with us.
Still looking for one healer and a bunch of DPS to fill out our ranks.
We are filling up with great players so being a bit more selective now on what we want.

Need:
- resto druid/holy priest
- Strongggg DPS (both mele and ranged)

add me on bnet and we'll chat, see if we can help each other out. JediFlashy#1600
On the hunt for some great DPS to join each team. more specifically:

Group 2
- Mele: Rouge, warrior, Death knight
- Range: hunter, boomkin, lock

Group 1
- range: Lock, mage, (anything ranged really)

Add me to bnet and we'll chat. JediFlashy#1600