[A] <Ðelirium> [M+]

<Ðelirium> is seeking competent players who are interested in pushing the boundaries of M+ keys.

While some of us do raid/rp/pvp please keep in mind that this guild is heavily M+ focused so there will not be any guild events hosted around raiding/rp/pvp.

|Perks|

Repairs
Hearthstone CD (Not gonna lie, this is the only reason i’m here.)
Assistance with gearing
You get to avoid the toxicity that some PuGs can bring
Active discord
Close-knit community
Chill atmosphere

——————————————————————

|Contacts|

Guild Master
Niviaq (Lumakyi#1775)

Officers
Klòùd (Drunkensaint#1137)
Baladir (Chaotic#1729)

Officer status
Open! Seeking dedicated players.

——————————————————————

|Guild Requirements|

18+
Discord
120s preferred but recruitment is open to those who are 110+

If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to either myself or one of my Officers in game or simply post below and one of us will get back to you.

bumped…

Still recruiting! Come get your high keys in with us for that sweet weekly chest while recruitment is still open! :slight_smile:

I would be very interested in joining on my paladin - I have been looking for an active mythic + guild since coming back. Is there a way to discuss requirements with one of your officers?

Ugh, ignore the level 20 character post. apologies… ;-;

I am pretty interested as well. When you say high keys how high are you talking? I have pug tanked up to 14 but am hoping to find a group of players who are willing to use coms and coordinate CDs and kicks so that I can really make more of a climb. I prefer primarily tanking (monk and druid) although I have a few dps right around the 425-435 mark as well (ele sham, rogue and hunter).

Let’s chat soon. Just reach out to either myself or one of the officers listed above. Btag me if you’d like

@koshiro
I’ve ran 13s (15s and what not in legion) but like you I am tired of pugging. The whole reason I made this guild was so I wouldn’t have to dabble In pugs anymore. We are still growing, so unfortunately we still have to pug a couple here and there.

We run keys pretty much on a daily basis, some of us are currently gearing alts for it aswell.

1 Like

they helped me clear mythic area 51…

1 Like

@Niviaq. Thank you for sharing this with me. This guild certainly seems like a nice place considering my interests. I haven’t been able to find anyone online but I’ve added you to btag in the meantime. Thanks! (again - ignore my avatar - This toon is now alliance).

:slight_smile: welcome aboard, looking forward to running keys with you!

Bumpity bump bump

Another solid set of Mythic runs yesterday evening. Even with internet issues. Should be pushing +12 keys and higher in no time.

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump.

bump bump bump all the justice

Recruitment is still open for the time being :slight_smile:

Added on BTAG. I am interested in joining

Hey! I’ll be home in a couple hours. Looking forward to speaking with you. :slight_smile:

Though If it would be easier for you/if you don’t want to wait for me… feel free to reach out to one of my officers :sunny:

Another week down. Come check us out. Mythic life and such.

I still love this guild.

1 Like

Just saying, they’re really awesome

1 Like