1 Like

This is better.

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump

Hi is this where i git gud

1 Like

We sure do! Hmu in game when you have time. :slight_smile:

bumped such wow many justice

Just a few days in and weā€™re off to a good start!

Though we prefer 120s our recruitment is still open for all classes who are 110+. All roles being accepted at this time, can also assist with the gearing process if needed.

I intend to lock my recruitment after we hit a certain amount of members as I wish to maintain the close knit community that small-medium guilds provide. So get in while you can!

2 Likes

Big bump mucho justiceā€¦All the somethings

Compeleted Mechagon as a guild on low geared item levels meaning another solid week. Come check it out.

Continuing to gear for higher level Mythics each week. Come check it out.

Are you lot looking for pugs? I know my ilvl isnā€™t the best but I would love a group to dedicatedly run m+ with. :>

Hey Altia! Reach out to me in game, weā€™ll chat. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a wedding this weekend. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for you though Dear!

Have a great time! Look forward to hearing from you when you return.

1 Like

The bump for the thread to find more

Heads up, if you canā€™t reach the GM, here is my contact info below should you have questions.
In game toons: Ronix / KlĆ²Ć¹d
Battle Tag: Drunkensaint#1137

2 Likes

Seeing as I am spending more time on my alt lately, Iā€™m going to bump this toon up to GM status so itā€™s easier for those who do not battletag to get ahold of me. :slight_smile:

Edit: Blizzard needs to get on the ball with updating toons on the forums. Niviaq is in Delirium.

Thread is being recreated under the updated main toon and will include updated info. Keep your eyes peeled. :slight_smile:

EDIT: New forum post can be found here. [A] <Ɛelirium> [M+]