[A] <Defenders of Destiny> recruiting raiders for Eternal Palace Team

[A][US][Aggramar-Fizzcrank] <Defenders of Destiny> is currently recruiting raiders for our Eternal Palace Team. AOTC Uldir. AOTC BoD. Raid twice a week.

Guild: <Defenders of Destiny>

Faction: Alliance

Server: US Aggramar-Fizzcrank

Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Fridays 7pm-10pm Server Time (US CT)

Our progression is AOTC Uldir and AOTC Battle of Dazar’alor. We are not a mythic raiding guild, but we also downed Mythic Champions of the Light in BoD.

Check us out on WoWProgress!

Contact: Alindrios / Estar#0056 on Discord | Alindrios#1220 on BattleNet | or contact any guild officer

We plan on running Normal Eternal Palace beginning on Tuesday July 9th. We will run Normal twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays) until we down Normal Queen Azshara. We will then take the top raiders from our normal progression group and advance them to our heroic group which will continue to run Tuesdays and Fridays. We will continue to run Normal but only once a week beginning on Saturday evenings (time TBD) for our more casual raiders.

We welcome all classes, specs, and roles, but we are most interested in recruiting the following:

• All Healer Classes

• Mages

• Warlocks

• Warriors (dps)

• DPS with healing and tanking os as back-up

Im looking for a guild to start raiding this coming tier… Not having to switch servers would be a breath of fresh air.

Bump! Still looking for a mage, lock, dps with tank or heal OS!

Im looking for a guild on this server, fell between the cracks when my guild switched over to a new server. Have a DK and i like M+ better than raiding but if im on a steady team its alot more fun to me.