[A] <Dead> Recruiting for rest of this Tier and for Shadowlands

[A] Dead is a progression raiding guild on Blackwater Raiders/ Shadow Council
Dead is recruiting players for Shadowlands. Our goal for ShadowLands is to achieve AoTC and CE every Tier.
We have people who do PVP, Mythic Plus, WPVP, Arenas or just hanging out in chat talking to other people. We have monthly events or as we like to call them “Bounties”. Currently we have our MVP Bounty. It is based off of Contributions to the guild anything from gold, materials, raid resources, helping people with keys/spec etc. We as a guild will pick 1 person who has been a huge help for that month and will reward them with 1 Month of wow time.
Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday (Heroic Raid)- 8-11pm MST

Friday (Mythic Raid)- 8-11pm MST

Saturday (Mythic)- 8-11pm MST
Classes we are looking for in Shadowlands:
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest
Hunters
Enh Shammy
Frost or Unholy DK
Ret Pally
Holy Pally
Flex Healers
Flex Tanks
If you do not see a class you play or would like to play feel free to apply still. We will consider all applicants.

Number of raiders currently on our roster:

Raiding Requirments:

1. Be on time for raid.
    Raid invites go out 15 minutes before the start time. If your unable to make it please notify RL or an officer so we can find a replacement.
  2. Come prepared; Food, flasks, pots and knowledge of the current content that we are currently on.

Flasks will be provided for raids as long as we have enough mats. We always expect you to carry your own in the events that we don’t have enough mats. All of this is done thanks to donations to our raiders and social members of the guild.

How to join us in Dead?
You can reach out to me on Discord at Aeverite#1646 or Battlenet at Funkymonk#139865
Also you can reach out to our Guild Leader Xarc#2849 (Discord) or Xarc#1373 Battlenet.

Do you have a question? Want to trial?
The easiest way to contact me or Xarc would be Discord or Battlenet.

Unfortunately too late for me, but best of luck in SL!