[A] <Dark Remnant> Recruiting for Normal Ny’alotha and Beyond

[A] Dark Remnant - Recruiting for Normal Ny’alotha and Beyond…

Hello everyone, we are the guild Dark Remnant on everyone’s favorite alliance megaserver Stormrage :blush:, and we are looking to recruit more people to fill our ranks. We are friendly/relaxed and drama free and looking for like minded individuals. Casuals are welcome (just ask for an invite) , but we are also looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Progress : Our focus is normal Ny’alotha and some heroics… we are currently 11/12 on normal and 6/12 on heroic… just need a few more DPS and heals to round out the team to push for a clear and to keep having fun and clear as much of heroic as we can without taking ourselves too seriously.

Raid days and times : Wed and Friday from 9pm to 11pm EST (Server Time)

Roles and classes : Whatever you feel most comfortable playing, we are not going to force or exclude anyone as long as you can play your class/spec and can listen and follow directions. That being said we are only looking for DPS and Heals at this time. Any DPS with a healing off spec would obviously be a plus.

What we are looking for in our raiders is attendance and effort. We understand that RL>WoW any day but we kinda do need you there to be able to raid, so just be considerate of others and communicate as far in advance as you can, if you will have to miss a raid or be late. We would also like to see some effort in keeping up with you class/spec as that is how we will be able to keep progressing and killing bosses.

We will provide food and flasks, the group will provide the laughs, and the bosses… the epic loot! Come join the Dark (side) Remnant…

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, you can either reach out to myself Rok#12214 or our resident purple bear… FunkyMonk#14577

Still looking for a couple more dps. Come and join in on the fun

Next raid on Friday hoping to have a full guild run

We are almost there couple more people yo join our ranks and have some fun and laughs!!

We are still looking for a few more dps!!!

Hey are you interested in possible merge or working together? Nonpareil seems to be around your progression. We are currently 10/12 N and 3/12 H. We have been trying to fill DPS and healer spots and raid Tues and Wed 8-11pm server. Maybe we can chat it up on discord later? Howlingtooth#9560 discord or in game howlingtooth#1560.

Still looking for a couple of DPS and a healer… come join us to end N’zoth and his minions!!

We are now 2/12 on Heroic as well and need more heals and dps.

Still looking for a few more

*taps the mic - is this thing on? ok, hey anyone out there looking to hang out and kill bosses? come join us, still looking :smile:

Hello everyone, we are the guild Dark Remnant on everyone’s favorite alliance megaserver Stormrage :blush:, and we are looking to recruit more people to fill our ranks. We are friendly/relaxed and drama free and looking for like minded individuals. Casuals are welcome (just ask for an invite) , but we are also looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Progress : Our focus is normal Ny’alotha and possibly heroic… we are currently 11/12 on normal and 6/12 on Heroic just need a few more DPS and heals to round out the team to push for a clear and to possibly dip our toes into mythic…

Raid days and times : Wed and Friday from 830pm to 11pm EST (Server Time)

Roles and classes : Whatever you feel most comfortable playing, we are not going to force or exclude anyone as long as you can play your class/spec and can listen and follow directions. That being said we are only looking for DPS and Heals at this time. Any DPS with a healing off spec would obviously be a plus.

What we are looking for in our raiders is attendance and effort. We understand that RL>WoW any day but we kinda do need you there to be able to raid, so just be considerate of others and communicate as far in advance as you can, if you will have to miss a raid or be late. We would also like to see some effort in keeping up with you class/spec as that is how we will be able to keep progressing and killing bosses.

We will provide food and flasks, the group will provide the laughs, and the bosses… the epic loot! Come join the Dark (side) Remnant…

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, you can either reach out to myself Rok#12214 or our resident purple bear… FunkyMonk#14577

Hi, I’m looking for a guild to get into raiding and also find others to just play and enjoy the game with. I don’t have much experience raiding, except for a few normal runs here and there, but am willing to learn and commit the time that I can.

1 Like

Hey Floralize… if youre still looking for a guild hit me up so we can chat a bit… Rok#12214