[A] <Damage Networks> 8/8 BWL

Recruitment is currently closed

DN has a long history dating back to before vanilla wow, and many of those that have played back then are still with us today. We full cleared Naxxramus in vanilla and intend to do it again in classic. We’re a very laid back group of friends who are focused on casual quick content clears with MC/Ony raid nights cleared in under two hours. We also have both people honor farming in guild as well as those just forming casual PVP groups for fun.

Currently we run two MC/BWL groups with a mix of alts and mains. We are a very alt friendly guild so if you were hoping to have the ability to raid on multiple characters we have a home for you.

Raid nights are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday with first pull at 6PM Server time/PST. We are a loot council guild that aims to spread loot out evenly among its members.

Message Todale/Jaedyn/Delphiniah or another guild member ingame for more information.

7 Likes

Come get the loots

1 Like

Already prepping for naxx come join for the long haul

Can I join??

Did your guild used to play on Gorefiend during Wrath?

Norbarr you know you’re always welcome to join. And Fia yes that’s us. At the end of Wrath we server and faction transferred for a change of pace. We’re also the same DN that was on Archimonde/Mug’thol from vanilla.

1 Like

Join for the memes, we also have a Jared.

1 Like

Awesome guild!

We have autotune warlocks to keep us entertained

New week new bump

We are still recruiting! Come join us and hang out with Jared so he can show you his staff

Hey guys, I remember your guild from Archimonde and later from Mug’thol after the transfer. I played in Bedlam as a human mage named Riv and we never cleared content like you guys, but we did clear all of AQ40 (except C’Thun) and about half of Naxx. We had some good players you guys might remember like Bobmoose (Paladin), Marcato (Priest), Rexfelis (Hunter) and Sotnar (Mage). I know you all are a tight knit group and not a fly by night guild so I’m interested in joining if you have room for a mage plus your raid nights and time work well for me.

I’m currently on Skeram and the server is dying due to extreme faction imbalance and my guild just broke up and most of the good alliance guilds left are leaving the server. The alliance auction house is broken and it just looks like it’s time to bail on this dead server. I did a /who Stormwind at 4pm server time a couple days ago and there were 26 people in the city.

I have a level 25 horde warrior that I rolled on Grobbulus during phase 2 so I can’t whisper you as a horde char. Can one of your officers send me a message through Discord so we can talk? I’ll delete my horde warrior if I end up moving my 60 mage to your server to join your guild. My discord name is Riv#5392.

P.S. If Jared is the Skarab Lord rogue then I remember him too, unless I’m thinking of the wrong one.

P.S.S. I don’t know why it says I’m level 51…this char profile hasn’t been updated in forever. I am level 60 with 4 pieces of arcanist, staff of dominance and some of my pre-raid BIS items like ban’thok sash, eye of the beast and a few other items.

bumping, BWL cleared! We need a couple paladins to round out our raid groups

Need more pallys to give loot to!

Both of our raid groups have cleared BWL, come cleanse us.

Are you guys still in search of paladins? I am a geared ret paladin (with nightfall axe) and a geared healing offset for spot healing or what not. I am 10/10 mc 1/1 ony and have done 2/8 bwl.

Hi Sigismund thank you for your interest but we’ve closed recruiting for the time being.