[A] Cryptids League: Click that War Mode 'ON' and Join our Coalition in Shadowlands!

Hey there, Senti-Wheedle-Car-Tor-ians!

I’m Victorý-Sargaras, formerly Victory-Kirin Tor!

If you are active in War Mode, this post is for you!

If you are CURIOUS about War Mode but haven’t dipped your tootsies in the World PvP pool yet, this post is ALSO for you!

We want YOU to join us in largest multi-server Alliance War-Mode Coalition for Shadowlands!

…that’s a lot of words for ‘join our community’ but you get the point.

EVERYONE is welcome. Guilds, single players, friends – new players, vets, new to Warmode, new to PvP, RPers - experience and playstyle doesn’t matter! We want you to join us in this effort of creating a MASSIVE network with which to clash with Horde players and have a ton of fun while keeping it friendly too!

WE are Cryptids League and Anduin’s Knights!

You may have seen us around from time to time – we LIVE for WPvP, and we really would love for you to come along for the adventure in Shadowlands!

Our community is already large – we want to go bigger. We want to encourage EVERY Alliance player to pop War Mode on and give them the support they need to help CRUSH the Horde!

I happen to know that this server cluster is full of awesome players – I would love to see y’all on the battlefield!

How to join us:

GUILD and COMMUNITY LEADERS:
Contact the Lord of Marinara, Cryptids, Dorf Extraordinaire
Discord: Cryptids#8545
Twitter: @CryptidsCL #CryptidsLeague
Or whisper Cryptids in-game: /whisper Cryptids-Sargeras.
Add the Dorf, have a chat! You’ll be invited to the Coalition Channel and given access so you can invite your officers!

SINGLE PLAYERS and SMALL GROUPS:
Go to Community Finder and search for Cryptids League. You may also sign up to any of the CL channels if you catch them advertised!

Still have questions? You can contact yours truly via in-game mail or whisper: Victorý-Sargeras

I really hope that everyone gives War Mode a shot! It is a TON of fun, and when you have a giant fun-loving community ready to back you up, it’s fantastic.

-Princess ‘Pants are Overrated’ Victory

https://www.pcgamer.com/watch-these-wow-players-pull-off-an-incredible-aerial-ambush-to-repel-a-horde-invasion/