[A] <Convenient Excuse> - 8/10H 3 Night Guild RECRUITING!

“Sorry guys, guild needs me to pvp with them” - Pug Pally in Mythic Nya’lotha

“Imagine stacking for this boss!” - Baby Raging Druid who didn’t know his left vs right

“I’ve killed this boss before” - Priest lying dead on the ground 20 seconds into pull

“Well that’s it for raid tonight, I’m tired” - Old GM who decided to disband the whole group mid Mythic raid after 1 hour of raiding.

"Sorry my dps is bad, im lagging " - Fire Mage who couldn’t out dps an Elemental Shaman.

Have you ever raided and had the whole raid have to stop to find a new player or wiped on a boss because of some of the excuses listed above?

We did, and we got pretty annoyed by them happening constantly so we decided to make our own guild where convenient excuses only happen half as often rather than every night!

Who we are

Convenient Excuse is a new guild on the Whisperwind/Dentag servers and much like your bedroom before inviting a significate other over, its immaculate (our history that is).

Our guild was created right at the end of 8.3, consisting of a small core of players that all came from the same guild to make our own. As a guild we didn’t have a huge amount of time to gain any notable achievements, but we managed to down 4/12 Mythic Nya’lotha, and are currently 8/10 Heroic Nathria.

Our core is very active, and play pretty much all day either leveling alts or doing dungeons. We are friendly and are willing to help out with gearing and running M+s. We are always on the look out for new players to join us and to fill out our roster so we don’t need to pug people for raiding.

Who you are

You are a new/returning/current player who is looking for a new guild to call home. You are willing to put in the time and effort to learn how to properly play your desired character as well as put in the time to gear them (with our help of course).

You are a person who likes to look at their own logs and strive to improve yourself every raid. Being competitive with yourself and guildies in order to try and be at the top of the charts!

You also are willing and able to dedicate 3 days towards raid and being there on time.

Needs

Currently we need more people to fill out our roster so we can start looking to do mythic raiding. Pretty much as long as you are a sweaty nerd that isn’t too full of themselves you’d probably fit in with us. As for roles needed see below:

DPS: Any class (a Balance Druid would be great)
Healers: Resto Druid / Resto Shaman

Raid Times

We currently raid every Tuesday/Friday/Saturday at 6:45pm central to 10:45pm central.

Sometimes raids will go longer or shorter depending on how well we are doing or if we really want to just kill the boss.

Contact Us

If you managed to make it through all this and still are interested in at least giving us a shot (running a raid with us once or twice) then feel free to contact us!

Mioshi (Guild Leader):
btag: sindent#1366 / discord: sind#7477

Loeki (Officer):
btag: loekiisavage#1561/ discord: Loekiisavage#0332