[A] Comraich 12/12H - looking for more!

Hello Azuremyst and Staghelm! Looks like Dawnbringer and Madoran will be merged with you on Tuesday.

I started a new guild on Dawnbringer in April after stepping out of leading my original guild for over eight years. They wanted to go in a different direction, so I figured I’d start up a new one that reflects my priorities better. We just wrapped up AOTC and are looking for more folks, raiders and non raiders, to join us for Shadowland shenanigans.

Comraich is Scots Gaelic for “sanctuary.” I chose that word with care. Everyone is welcome, supported and cared for, as long as you play well with others. And maybe only occasionally run with scissors. We are diverse, inclusive and supportive. If you are a new player, returning, or a vet, you’d be welcome. New to running keys or raiding? We’ll share what we know and provide the opportunities.

Raid nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30-10:30 pm Central. We currently have openings for DPS.

Keys are run throughout the week, but we do schedule a time on Monday nights to make sure everyone gets one in for the week, if they wish. That’s at 8:30 pm Central, too.

Random events are set up on weekends, like old raids for achieves and mog and generally just having fun together.

If you’d like to chat, I can be found at Mizmac#1505 (bnet) or Mceuan#9150 (Discord).