[A] <Competent Casuals> (8/9 AQ) LF Raiders! | Fri-Sat 8:00PM EST

:crossed_swords: Competent Casuals :crossed_swords:
8/9 AQ40 (C’Thun down). AQ20 / BWL / MC / Ony / ZG on farm.

CONTACT
For more information or to join the guild check out:

• Recruitment Lead: Rikuso#1641 (BNET) / Rikuso (In-Game) / Rikuso#3079 (Discord).
  • Guildmaster: Sarevok#1464 (BNET) / Sarevok (In-Game)

ABOUT
Competent Casuals is a PVE raiding guild of capable, twisted yet mature adults that love to dabble in PVP, altoholism, and much more.

The guild was made with adults in mind. So those that have jobs, families and a life outside of wow yet know how to bring it during the weekend and raid nights are exactly the type of people this guild was made for. Casual yet competent.

RAID SCHEDULE
Progression: Friday and Saturday Night (8:00PM - 10:30/11PM Eastern Server Time)

Optional non-EPGP raids on off-nights.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS
DPS:

• 1-2 Hunters
  • 1-2 Warlocks
  • 1-2 Mages
  • 1-2 Rogues

HEALS:

• 1 Priest
  • 1 Resto Druid

*Note: Always happy to speak with any exceptional players, non-raiders, and leveling characters as well! We’re flexible and care more about your attitude and fit within the guild.

*Note: Always happy to speak with any exceptional players, non-raiders, and leveling characters as well! We’re flexible and care more about your attitude and fit within the guild.

RAIDING GOALS
Our first two weeks raiding as a guild (no pugs) we full cleared Ony and MC and one shot pretty much everything to boot. We plan to continue raiding all the way through NAXX with as little stress and as much fun as possible. It’s a marathon not a race however!

LOOT
Loot System: EPGP

• TL;DR Description: It’s a point system where you’re awarded for showing up and participating in kills. We don’t awarded people with deep pockets. We will never allow someone to buy their way into getting decked out.
  • New Guildies: Trial Raiders will earn EPGP, but will be a lower priority for loot from current Core Raiders until they reach ~2 Weeks of On-Time Raiding. You can still get loot: we will never shard or OS roll an item that is MS for a Trial Raider!

Contact #Rikuso1641 (Rikuso) or check out the guild site: competentcasuals . com.

1 Like

Crydon GM here. Please check out the site and message me in-game. Thank you!

Still looking for some awesome rogues to join our raid team!

Get in touch with us if you’re looking for a solid guild for AQ!

hello, i am currently leveling a rogue lvl 46 atm. i saw your ad and i think this would be a perfect guild for me. i have raided on retail wow and got aotc every raid since Wod. classic wow is new to me but definitely am willing to learn.

Back to recruiting dps! Feel free to ping me (Rikuso) if you have any questions.