[A] <Comfortably Numb> LF RDPS/Healers!

Raid Times: Tues & Thurs Nights 7-10 pm server (with reclears on Sunday 7-10 pm server)

<Comfortably Numb> is currently 3/8 Mythic (8/8 Heroic) and is currently progressing on Mythic Vectis. We are seeking ranged dps (warlocks, mages, hunters preferred, but not required) and 1-2 healers (excluding priests) due to upcoming openings on our raid team. Additional consideration would be provided to a player who is capable of handling his or her ranged DPS spec and Healer spec on a mythic play level.

<Comfortably Numb> has consistently been one of the top raiding alliance guilds on Blackhand/Galakrond for the last several expansion. Our current raid team consists a balance of experienced raiders (multiple expansions) and new raiders (current expansion only). Our guild takes a much more casual-friendly approach to raiding while experiencing the high-level adrenaline rush of Mythic level raiding. Feel free to get more information about our guild on our WoW Progress posting: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackhand/Comfortably+Numb

If you're interested in applying, please reach out to me on Blackhand or on discord at Silver#7289 or Parlee#6553. While we do not have rules on gear in order to apply, we do ask that you be capable of completing Heroic in a manner fit for a person applying to a Mythic Raiding guild.
I'm Voldemort's main alt, and I approve this message.
Now accepting melee apps as well. All exceptional people looking for a place to progress at 6 hours a week will be looked at!