[A] Cold Fury - Recently reformed, welcoming returning players and dedicated raiders

Cold Fury has recently reformed after successful and competitive raiding in previous expansions. We’re looking for mature and dedicated raiders to rebuild our team and do our best to be on top while still maintaining reasonable expectations and fairness. If you’re recently returned or looking for your next step, we’d make a suitable home for you as we’re serious about our raiding, but don’t expect you to have fully cleared everything or be more geared than the raid drops before you even step foot inside.

We’re currently seeking DPS (Melee or Ranged), with ranged DPS being particularly valuable. If you play another role and still like the sound of the guild, please hit us up anyway and we’ll do our best to accomodate you.

Our raid times are currently Friday 8PM Server time, and Sunday 7PM Server time.

We prefer small group sizes as Cold Fury was a 10 man raiding guild “back in the day”, and our same enjoyment in that environment continues. If recruitment exceeds our expectations though, we will welcome any dedicated raiders to the team with the goal of doing mythic.

What we expect:

• You to show up to our scheduled raids with a reliable attendance record. Obviously allowances will be made for the occasional absence.
  • A dedication to seeing the guild succeed in its raiding endeavours, coming to raid with the right attitude.
  • A willingness to learn from your mistakes and correct them, to self analyse.
  • We do NOT expect you to be fully geared already and have cleared every boss. We are happy to gear and teach people who will become a good asset in future.

What you can expect:

• Fairness in raid and a raid leader who treats you like a person not a number.
  • Guild repair allowances and subsidised flasks.
  • Discord usage
  • Progression. While we’re looking for people who are willing to learn and don’t already expect you to know everything, we are still aiming high. If someone is consistently holding the team back and has not responded to our attempts to improve them, this will be addressed.

Our current focus will be heroic, although we may do a normal run to see how the team meshes. Most of our members have fully cleared normal and are averaging around 400 item level, but as we’ve reformed, some people have just returned to the game and are lower.

If you’ve made it this far through my epic post, you’re already well on your way to showing the attention to detail and patience we need, so hit up either myself (Faroen) or our guild master Ruwyn for a no obligation trial membership.

Edit: We have plenty of healers now, just looking for DPS. If you want to chat or have any questions, shoot me an in-game mail or add my BattleTag: Torrentem#1801