đŸ»[A] Clan Sverker is recruiting for wPvP & RBGs

About Clan Sverker
While we arrived on Emerald Dream in 2016, our community was founded in 2012 on WoW’s Bonechewer server. Clan Sverker is an accomplished and well-known MMO community across several games. Originally formed as a ganking guild, we have risen to become a top ranked and respected PvP community. We’re a community of old school RvR’ers / PvP’ers who stick to the older ways of doing things. We specialize in all forms of PvP, but our main interest has and always will be uninstanced, open-world player vs player content. Never in our history have we needed large groups to experience success, instead preferring to operate in smaller, closer-knit units that communicate and work as a team. Unlike other PvP guilds, we have withstood the test of time and offer our members a laid back, mature and stable atmosphere to play in. In a time where MMO’s require little to no socialization, we offer our members a welcomed alternative, where a sense of community can not only still be found, but is flourishing.

What we are looking for in our members
Our doors are open to any individual who is interested in small-medium scale wPvP and RBGs. Having recently officially re-shifted community focus onto WoW, we are looking to repair and re-fill our RBG roster for future rating pushes. Prior experience is of course a plus, but it is not a requirement.

• Discord is a must for our groups.
  • We have members across NA as well as Europe, so no particular time-zone is required. However, the majority of our membership is based in EST.
  • Level 110+
  • List item WM on 100% of the time.
  • Players wanting to join ‘the zerg’ should look else-where.

What we can offer you:
Clan Sverker was originally established as a small-time ganking guild that rose to become the dominant Arena and RBG guild on our original World of Warcraft server. Our humble beginnings allows us to never become an elitist community, success is important to us, but game enjoyment will always triumph, allowing our members to experience the success of an elitist guild without the pressure.

The leadership of Clan Sverker are all old school MMO/PvP vets with over two decades of leadership experience together and our community has been going strong since the start. Members of Clan Sverker are more than just ‘guildies’, we are friends in and out of game, and comrades who help one another. Many of our members have had the pleasure of meeting up in RL on numerous occasions.

The community of Clan Sverker is managed by two tiers of leadership. One of which actively encourages general member participation to ensure that the voice of our membership is never overlooked by those in higher positions in our hierarchy, also curbing drama in the process. Not many other communities can truly boast the claim that everyoneÂŽs voice is heard and matters.

When one joins Clan Sverker, they donÂŽt just join another guild, they join a community with a rich history and are able to become a part of our legacy.

Interested? Questions?

• Visit us at www.clansverker.com-
  • Contact an officer in-game or on the forums: Jorvald, Arrobee, Mydnite or Smroo
3 Likes

First.

Kicking hornet nests is our specialty. Join the fun today!

1 Like

Glad teh see more WPvP guilds comin’ up. Seen some oh yeh around, and glad yer guild is back in action.

I encourage yeh to join the Alliance RP discord, and hopefully be able teh work with other WPvP guilds teh smite som horde.

2 Likes

Thanks Mifuné! It has been very nice being back. The server dynamics have seemingly changed since we left for other games, but I speak for everyone when I say weŽre glad to be back and looking forward to getting back into the forefront of things.

Thanks for the info about the Discord. IÂŽll be sure to get the crew on there.

2 Likes

been apart of the clan for quite some time now and can honestly say they are like a second family 2 me. I don’t know if i would still be playing the game if it wasn’t for them.

if you like wpvp that doesn’t make your computer crap itself then look no further!

2 Likes

Been a part of the guild for about 3 years now. Of all the gaming communities, clans, guilds, etc. That I’ve been a part of, this is a true social group. We foster a healthy and relaxed environment without pressure for results, which in turn gets us results.

Often we will have random and spontaneous events during the week, then do our planned events on the weekends. While PvP is the main focus and our end game, we still do PvE such as mythic dungeons and soon raids as well. Just because we like killing Horde doesn’t mean we dont play all the content.

If you dont want another cut and paste guild that only cares about stats and results and want a community that supports each other as well as still being competitive with “the elite” then look no further and join us today at
Clan Sverker (.com)
Or join our discord linked above.

2 Likes

We have received numerous questions in-game regarding our stance on RP.

In short, we have no official RP segment of the guild. However, as this is an RP-PvP realm, we are open to RP’ers joining our ranks and forming a RP oriented segment of the community. If / when this occurs we can go into more detail, but it would be best to have it be dwarf / Northrend centric.

Hey Jorvald,

Reached out teh one o’ yer officers, hopefully ye guys are connected teh th’ Alliance RP discord which is th’ hub of all ED alliance stuff.

In terms of RP, there ar guilds tha’ don’t really have a set RP theme, and are simply horde-killin’ engines. So don’t worry too much, just get involv’d in the scene, and I’ll see ye on th’ frontlines.

1 Like

I believe we were told that they (the discord leaders) would need some time how to fit us in with our lack of a RP background. Hopefully we’ll get in soon and join the rest of the ED wPvP guilds in the fray. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing you around!