[A] <Chemically Balanced> AOTC focused Guild

Hey everyone :slightly_smiling_face: Our intention is to be an AotC level casual/raiding guild. Currently looking to round out and bolster our team and meet new people going into 9.1!

A little about Chemically Balanced is that we started as a small mature group of friends who got tired of Guild hopping trying to find the right fit for us. We are an East Coast Guild looking to raid Sat/Sun 9Pm to 12Pm. Our officers have various levels of experience going back all the way to vanilla to current AotC/CE progression. During the week we hang out, work on Alts (its an addiction) and run M+, with some PvP thrown in here and there.

We are pretty laid back and are just looking to have our after work/school hours relaxing and fun with friends and family. That being said a level of situational awareness and proper mechanic tactics is expected from each individual who intends to raid. If your just coming back to the game, we don’t mind answering questions and helping teach players the basics of Shadowlands.

We are entertaining all classes/roles at the moment as most of our core are able and willing to shuffle as needed to make room. I am also a strong advocate of playing the class/spec that is fun for you regardless if it is a Meta class/spec. As we are focused on AotC, I see no need to ask someone to change what they are having fun on.

We also welcome package deals if you have friends/family that want to stick with you even if they have no intention of raiding but want a more casual position in the guild.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to send me a msg on battle.net
Maveric#1869 or Discord Maveric#2376

1 Like

I used to have a doggo named Maverick! He lived a good life but was getting too old & very sick, so he’s not actually with us anymore, & I miss him very much! :heart:

Your guild sounds nice!

send me a tell in game we can talk :grinning:

*laid back :slight_smile: