[A] <Cheese> LF Raiders 9/10 H

We’re a group of raiders that have been raiding together since legion and now looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands! We are not casual and we are not hardcore… we are somewhere in between. We have an active discord, run m+ weekly, clear heroic for aotc, and dabble in mythic raiding.

We are currently filling out the last few spots of our core raid team. Our current recruitment priority is dps. To clarify, this is our priority, not an exclusive opening. We are happy to consider all level 50 players of any experience level—whether you’re hoping to set foot in your first raid, or you’ve cleared AOTC every single tier since its invention, we’d love to hear from you!

SCHEDULE: Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm est

For more information, feel free to DM me on discord kbay#7741 or friend me on BNet (KKbay#1884).

Looking forward to speaking with y’all.

Actively seeking healers and Dps!

What type of healer you looking for?

Nothing in particular, just a healer that is ready to play and raid with us

bumping this post.

Bump bump bump.

bumping this post.

Bumpinggg.

Bumping this post. Still looking for healers.

Still actively recruiting healers and dps!

Bump bump bumping this post.

Still looking.

Bunmping this post.

Too bump. Still actively recruiting! Please do not hesitate contact us!

Would you be interested in assimilating in about 8 high level heroic players who are looking to part ways with their Current guild? We have a raid team that has been bleeding players since we started due to being the “Back burner” team to a mythic group. Sadly we didn’t work out with this guild we are in as it is too Clique like and unaccepting. If so please reach out to me on discord JustinFromFlorida#5339

Bump for 10/10 H! Still looking for all roles and classes! Please do not hesitate to reach out.

#Subrogation#1986

Heya, I am a pally healer looking for a good guild. I am going to swap from Horde to Alliance. Please let me know if you are interested!

Of course! Feel free to add me via Bnet and we can discuss the process.

Thank you!