A change i feel like no one can hate

Suggest to add to group.

For anyone that doesn’t know, in retail, any member of a group can click a button similar to invite to group, which suggests to the group leader to invite that person. Most handy for not needing to toss lead to someone just to add one person to the group.

Maybe with a toggle to block the function of the group leader doesn’t want the popups.

this can’t be too much right?

8 Likes

I don’t think there’s anything bad about it, not sure if it’s worth implementing tho.

I just type “hey invite bob he’s a great dps” in party chat.

But your idea takes less typing.

1 Like

No. Keep your QOL changes in retail we don’t need this rubbish in tbc

2 Likes

I hate it already! I haven’t even found out what it is!

How is that any different from typing in chat “invite [name]”? Other than saving a few seconds?

1 Like

thats why its called a QoL change. think about how many seconds over the course of someone wow career could be saved.

So I save 9 seconds on “invite Bob”. But we still have to wait 8 minutes while Bob flies to the nearest flight path, then runs, and swims across that lake…

…and don’t get me started if Bob finishes his current quest (5 minutes), then stops in his capital city to change sub-specs and gear, THEN flies to the nearest…

I’ve spent a lot more time over my WoW career waiting for Bob than just the 8 seconds of typing his name…

1 Like

Or you can tell group leader the name or tell your friend to pm leader.

That’s how people used to communicate. With words.

2 Likes

It’s not good if it helps people not have to talk to one another.

1 Like

If we’re gonna make changes, they should be more impactful than this.

This is just change for the sake of change.

Impactful changes make people upset. actually some have issue with this as well, so, maybe its too impactful.

Not too much for Retail :slight_smile:

1 Like

We should have as little changes as possible. That means that the only changes that we should have better be pretty important ones.

This change just isn’t impactful enough to be considred. It saves 2 seconds and it streamlines communication.

Level boosts, and mounts. LOL…

Why do we have horde queue times?

Level boosts.

Is it really that hard to say. Hey “party lead” inv “so&so”. ?

Whats wrong with talking to eachother?

1 Like

It is kind of baffling how hard some people struggle with inviting others.

I feel like some people don’t know you can manually type out /invite bob or /who bob

Anything short of bob whispering the party lead is too much work for them.

That being said the /suggest feature is nice when it comes to people with special characters in their name.

Would be helpful for all the unoriginal people that insist on having a million alt characters in their name

No. Any change leads to LFD ,LFR and eventually Torghast. I want no part in this
/ hides
Seriously though just like dual spec it brings convenience so for this crowd its a no no.

Or, you can just type “invite Badhunter” in party chat.

I mean, this is a pointless change.

1 Like

They should never be invited, ever.

4 Likes