[A] - <Casuals> - Help Share Our Dream

< Casuals > is aiming to provide an environment where people have a high level of freedom to play their characters how they want to play without feeling coerced.

• You’re free to pick whatever specs and talents you want for your character
  • Use of consumables and other character enhancements is completely up to you

Guild content (i.e 40 man raids) are planned (tentative) for Saturdays, 7pm - 10pm AEST.

• You can be a member of the guild and not participate in raids.

Participation is completely voluntary, let’s all have fun and play together.

Whether you’re just passing through or looking for a longer term home as long as you’re respectful there will always be a place for you.

All guild members can invite, I sincerely hope you’ll join us and share in our dream to make a welcoming place together.

Just posting to say that while I’ve remade my first Vanilla toon… this guild, plus the fact that I never got an Alliance toon to higher levels, might sway me over from the Horde. I don’t have as much time to play these days and you folk sound like an understanding bunch - don’t need your downtime to become stressful too! :slight_smile: So hello - might be seeing you soon.

Well if you do make the journey over we’d be glad to have you. All guild members can invite (so feel free to ask anyone). Besides, on a PvE server you can have characters on both factions, why not have both?

Sounds like fun. I like the Saturday night raid idea as I am from Perth and weeknight raiding can be a pain. Not in any hurry to ding though so this sounds like a good fit.