[A] Casually Retro Guild Recruitment/ Looking for PUGS

Casually Retro is a small but active guild for working adults. We have everything from college students to older adults. We are a friends and family (& couples friendly) kind of guild. We’re looking for casual players who are interested in anything from raiding to levelling an army of alts.

We are currently recruiting dps and a tank for Sepulcher of the First Ones. We raid Tue 7:30 pm EST to 9:30pm EST. Yes we only raid once a week. Female Raid lead. Currently 4/10

-Min Ilevel 240
-Open to new raiders
-Open to people who just want a group to pug with regularly

We are open to players who want to pug regularly either raid or mythics.

We run mythics pretty regularly, with a few members having KSM.

We also welcome non-raiders and altoholics

We are looking for people who love playing wow, but believe that real life comes first. Our idea of fun can be anything from a naked pvp to end game raiding in a relaxed manner. Adult talk is allowed, however we require respect from all of our members.

What We are Looking for

-Mature players who are interested in seeing all the game has to offer.

-Players who want to have fun raiding or leveling without pressure.

-Ability to play independently, while we all like help begging for gold,instance runs or whining in gchat is not accepted.

-Commitment to being an active guild member.

-Retired Raiders & Altoholics especially welcome

Guild Events

While we are a small guild we are active. Our weekly schedule is:

Wednesday - raiding (we’re currently working on heroic SD)

Friday - Mythic + (we run them all week, but this is a dedicated day

Occasional - Old school raid runs for mounts and achievements

in game whisper/mail SixthCylon/SvgCylon

battlenet Gnomie401#1832

Or Cassida

Battlenet: Thornlily#1945

1 Like

Hi, I’m a C.S. student at Syracuse University LFG to do PUG’s and explore. My main is a level 49 Prot Paladin who tanks real good. I’ve been playing WOW on and off for 17 years and this time I want to participate in raids and defeat some big bosses. Also, I like to chat while questing. My discord is Matt2048#6808 You can find me on Ravencrest. Looking forward to meeting you soon. :slight_smile:

I have an Alliance BM Hunter and Horde BM Hunter. Both are of decent ilevel but nothing spectacular.

While I raid with my guild, we mostly do normals and some bosses on heroic. I also would love to get back with consistency and do more M+. Been playing since beta and I’m a quick learner of the game. I just recently returned to the game in over a year. Very casual and pretty chill person that’s mainly looking to hang out with like minded peeps. :slight_smile:

While, I can’t commit to every raid, hit me up if you need some ranged dps. There are certain dates like Thursday and Friday that I can’ t make all the time due to other commitments. I’m on PST time so usually on around 4pm PST.

Send me a DM at Grendel#1570, please be patient and I will get back to you as soon as I can. :slight_smile:

1 Like