[A] [Casual, Social] <Zephyr> is recruiting for leveling, questing, dungeons, and more!

Zephyr is a new casual/social guild aimed at leveling, questing, running dungeons, and just having fun in general!

While we’re not intending to be a ‘family friendly’ (i.e., only boring chat) guild, we are looking for players who are open and welcoming of all who are themselves open and welcoming of others. We will not tolerate IRL based discrimination such as racism, sexism, or bigotry. Any orientation is welcome. Any gender identity is welcome. Furries are welcome. Etc. Crazy chat topics are welcome.

Our rules are simple. Be respectful of others, don’t engage in negative behavior such as ninja looting or kicking party members just to invite guildies instead or improve your chances at loot, and if chat gets heated between you and another member, please take it to PMs. I don’t mind if there are guildies who have each other on ignore–sometimes people just dislike each other–so long as guild drama is kept to a minimum.

It is my hope that the guild can become a healthy and thriving community of helpful and friendly players, with enough interest in all areas that members need not feel as though they’ve run out of opportunity to engage in meaningful activities upon reaching 60.

Toward that end, I intend to recruit Champions of War for PvP and for raiding, and Heroes to set a shining example for their fellow members and to aid them in their own efforts at growing stronger.

If you’re interested in joining our community and helping us grow, or just want more information, please feel free to leave a comment or to message me in-game. My current characters are Tanilion and Shalkan, although I’m posting from neither due to neither showing up in my character list :sleepy:

1 Like

Are yo still recruiting…?