[A] <Campfire Club> 6/8H - Tue/Wed 8:50p to 12a - LFM

Campfire Club - 8/8N and 6/8H - is seeking members for our raid team! We’re a newer guild that consists of a combination of raiders, mythic plus enthusiasts, and social members.

We raid:

Tuesday & Wednesday from 8:50p to 12a Eastern Time

While we take progression seriously and go out of our way to do our best and play to the top of our abilities during a raid, we are not an intense group. Rather, we seek to be a learning environment where people are carefree, laid back, and enjoy joking around and having fun while playing WoW.

We are currently seeking:

• Shadow Priest

• Moonkin

• Windwalker Monk

• Havoc Demon Hunter

• Other DPS on a case-by-case basis

We require:

• Level 70
  • Ability to show up for raids with few absences
  • Understanding of your class/spec
  • Ability to listen to raid leader in Discord and follow directions
  • Ability to perform mechanics: not stand in fire, stack/spread, etc.
  • Laid back attitude with sense of humor

We DO NOT require:

• Raid Experience
  • Gear: You won’t be able to attend raids until you have the gear to survive a fight, but we can help you get there if you’re willing to put in the effort.
  • Parse Rankings: A lot of factors go into parses that are not seen in a ranking percentile. While we love to see our team members rank, we’re more interested in if they’re able to avoid damage and put out the dps/hps necessary to kill the boss.

If interested please reach out to one of the following:

• Gamerbearded (GM/raid leader/melee-dps lead) Discord: GamerBearded#0672: Anyone who wants to join
  • Hollyluya or Splashes (same person): Heals
  • Grimdesign: Ranged DPS

Still looking for a healer or two who would make a good fit for our team. Also looking for some ranged dps and an enh shaman!

I’m a prot warrior main looking for a home - started DF a little late and have pugged 100% of current progress up through 8/8N 6/8H with near kills on 7. My primary goal is to find an established group of people interested in M+ and raiding, and this has been exceptionally challenging finding a later night group for Tue/Wed. I am one of those flexible players that will work to fill a gap in the roster rather than forcing myself in as my current class/role. I have played all roles at a mythic raiding level, so if there is no hope of a prot warrior breaking into your team, I can level something else and put in the effort to catch up just to play my part. Let me know if you are interested and we can chat. Thanks! Discord Shivreign#5201

Hi Shivreign, I just saw this. Please reach out to Gamerbearded by Discord or in-game. I’m sure we can find a spot for you. :heart:

We’re currently working on Heroic Dathea, and we could definitely use a few more healers! If you’re looking for a fun and laidback raid environment, reach out to us in-game!

Holy Priest here with LOTS of experience in raiding and pvp. been playing since BC. My current ilvl is 378 and i am a package deal with a 382 ret who CAN tank but only if it’s an emergency as he is a ret maniac, seriously. best ret you can find. we raid, m plus, pvp, and are VERY social. Would you like to have us? Rylo#11257 is my btag

oh we are in our 30’s and have no drama.

Hi Ryloki. We’d definitely be interested in both of you. Our guild leader was a ret up until earlier this week when he went tank. I suspect he’d love to have another ret paladin. I’ll have him reach out to you guys in-game.

Still seeking a few DPS players. Reach out to us in-game if interested.