A call to revendreth

just completed the world quest to kill the world boss in revendreth (nurgash muckformed) as well as collecting a treasure. the quest still is at 0% for defending revendreth.

I’ve noticed the world boss quest does still count for the 3 WQ calling, but not the defend zone 100% calling. Considering it normally may not count for either given being in a raid group, I’m not sure why it does for one and not the other, so it seems inconsistent. Also, if you were in a raid group when collecting the treasure, that is probably why it didn’t count.

My experience is that if you’re in a raid group, it will not grant credit, but if you piggyback off another raid group that pulls it in your shard and you tag it, you’ll get credit. Something about the raid group preventing progress towards some quest credits.

1 Like

To add some info, I looted the secret treasure (not in a party or raid group) in Revendreth and it is not counting towards the 100% calling for me. I’ve noticed this a few times with various treasures, but the raid group will also affect it as well, so good to pay attention to that anyway. The Maldraxxus calling still doesn’t count “Bet on Yourself” in the 100% count, so I have a feeling some things aren’t working as intended and it can be hard to tell what will count and what will not.

I have been playing since burning crusade, I am well aware of the “not getting credit in a raid group” mechanic. this was not the case. I was solo and neither counted.