[A] Caelestrasz Aussie Guild <Affinity> Recruiting for Normal/Heroic Raid Team

We’re a small, casual, mature-aged guild on Caelestrasz that regularly run M+ and started raiding Ny’alotha. We have a solid core group that have just recently started raiding (12/12 Ny’alotha on normal, 5/12 on Heroic).

If you’re wanting to get into an already established, “Aotc” raiding guild, then we’re not quite there yet. However, if you’re wanting to be a part of a brand new and dedicated team, run mythic+'s and raid in a non-toxic, friendly and casual environment, then send me a message @ Zedd#1867, reply to this post or ping either of of these characters in-game:

(Caelestrasz) Saric, Bofin, Zediccus, Zor.

Fresh 120’s, returning and inexperienced players are most welcome.

We are looking for mages and DPS with either healing or tanking offspecs to help round out our team.

Just added you on BNet, mate :slight_smile:

Cheers. Chat to you in game.

Just wondering if you guys were still open for recruits “mythic+ and raids” in a casual environment is what we’re looking for.

We main a Pally and a hunter. Returning players after 8 or so years.

Doing as much as we can on randoms. Looking for friendly guild etc to help us go further.

(FYI my main pally is horde. Wife’s hunter is alliance. My warlock is alliance Main but I would transfer pally across faction for guild)

added you on Bnet for a chat

Just sent you a request, not sure if you’re still looking. Would love to have a chat if you’re still recruiting.