[A] <Cadia> Recruiting to solidify our BWL roster

[A] Cadia is now recruiting active players for BWL progression.

About Us

The Cadia community has been around since Vanilla and has stayed together through a decade+ of expansions. Our core base is a group of mature, veteran players that enjoy the game and are excited to take another crack at the content that got everything started. With the release of Blackwing Lair, we’re interested in growing our ranks and filling out our last few core raid slots. Players that thrive in our guild enjoy a casual environment, but have that competitive spark come raid night. You would be a good fit in if:

• You’re an active player, not just raid logging

• You love your class and understand how to get the most out of it

• You plan on attending 80%+ of raids (and will let us know if you can’t make it)

• You want to be part of a team and community

Raids

10/10 MC 1/1 Ony with our first BWL coming up this week. Our raid times are Sundays 7-9:30 ST & Mondays 8-10:30 ST.

Loot

We run a loot council, and are decisive in ensuring that loot is distributed fairly. We aren’t just looking at performance - we weigh things like attendance, improvement, and itemization equally. Every raider has the opportunity to create a “wishlist” of their top 8 PvE items and top 2 PvP items, listed in priority, which influences loot decisions.

Recruitment Needs

We are accepting all applicants at this time, with a heightened interest in rogues & warlocks. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me in discord @ Cowl#9296 or whisper Cowl / Gyzmo / Cydel / Ironbuns in-game.

~ Cowl

Hey Cowl did you guys start on Darkspear? There was a Cadia I remember and I think Swifty got his start there. Then everyone server transferred.

We’re the same guild that started back on Darkspear so very long ago. Many of the same members, sans Swifty. It’s for the better.