[A] Boomkin LFGuild

390/41 neck alliance boomkin looking for guild with two raid nights during the week. work would make more than two tricky.
have been playing since vanilla… always a druid main. took a small break during wod and legion. generally quick to learn encounters and grasp mechanics. show up with consumables. responsive to feedback.

i’m not big on pugging content, so maybe haven’t seen or done as much as i should have, but looking for a guild i can see more with.

Hello my guild is in need of a boomy add me on bnet and let’s talk and see if we would be the right fiit for you.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 8/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags belong.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Tis but a Scratch is a thu/sun 7-10 CST raiding guild that might interest you.
9/9n 6/9h
Contact Dwhaviel#2478 btag if you are interested

Hey

Contraband is recruiting for core mythic raider spots, heroic spots, and m+ dungeons!

Mythic Raid Times:
Tues / Thurs
7.30pm - 10.30pm ST (CST)

Mythic BoD Needs:
2x Healer
1x Healer / DPS switch
DPS

Server: Sargeras

We are happy to take any and all players that wish to join for heroic/Mythic raiding, PVP, m+, etc

Our group is a fun laid back crew that knows when to get serious for raid times. We are all adults with families and lives outside of WoW, but whom still wish to pursue a higher level of play in the times mentioned above. We provide flasks / food, but expect our raiders to come prepared and ready to kill bosses!

Add me in game or reply to this thread at:
Shadowraithh#1167

Hi Brecious,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 4/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Goliàth - Bransten#1325
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533

Liberation - 9/9H 6/9 M BOD is currently recruiting a Boomkin. Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11 CST.

If a faction change isn’t out of the question, we are looking for DPS. AotC focused, then pushing as much mythic content as we can(never CE focused), Moted is reforming after a split last month. Give us a look and let us know if you’re interested. Our guild is active online in m+ and discord.
Moted on Area 52 Horde

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Btag: Jaystir#1960

Howdy! I like your post and would like to tell you about A community orientated guild with a focus on high levels of play and speedy progression with a fun community that makes you excited to log in every day to be a part of. We organize dungeons, keys, achievement runs, transmog competitions. Everyone is welcome to join socially and join in the laughs.

Our goal is to complete the current content at a brisk pace without while maintaining our community. You have heard it a million times but as a formality we will be tracking Attendance, Attitude, Ability and Awareness to see if you can pass our trial process and become a full fledged raider.

Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday, 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM cst time with more events scheduled throughout the week.

If you would like to apply, please contact us!

• dmartin#1609
  • deckayed#1910