[A] BM Hunter LFG...

Looking for a Heroic raiding guild that does mythic keys (not just 5's and under all the time). While I would be happy to do mythic raids, just can't handle the demands due to arthritis. Heroic raids I do fine in. If you would like to know more, just whisper me in-game. Daalon#1857 for a btag.

Raid days and times...

Monday-Thursday 6:30 ST to no later than midnight, please.
Hi Oparal, we're looking to add a few more DPS to our team. We've been around for 5+ years, and above all else we're looking to have fun. We're promising AoTC every tier, but on a lighter/relaxed schedule. We still want competitive players, but those who maybe don't have time to donate 30 hours a week to WoW anymore. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Add me, lets talk!

Hello everyone, and thank you for checking out this post. TAINTEDGUARDIANS, has been around for 5+ years and we're looking to solidify our raiding roster for Uldir progression!! 5/8 Heroic 8/8 Normal ATM!Beef#12743 is my B-Tag.

We raid Friday, and Saturdays 7pm to 10pm CST. The main goal is to clear AoTC in a timely manner. IF we have 20 members who would like to do a little mythic we will, but that's not the primary goal.

What the guild offers you.

• Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.
  • AoTC every tier with the possibility of doing a little more.
  • Mythic plus groups!
  • Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.
  • Laid back atmosphere - the #1 thing we look for above all else in recruits is personality. Most of us are around 30, and we work full time so we're looking to enjoy our time on the game because that's what is most important. This is a game after all.
  • What we expect from our raiders.

• Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.
  • Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else.
  • The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.
  • Current Recruitment Needs!!

• Ranged DPS - HIGH Priority
  • Melee DPS - HIGH Priority
  • Tank - FULL
  • Heals - Looking for one non shammy/priest heals!!
  • Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!
    Help a huntard out? :P
    Hey Oparal,

We're a small guild, and still pugging a few spots. We like to run smaller groups though, and we have some great and experienced players. We dabbled with Mythic in legion, and we're 8|8N and 7|8H.

We raid Tues/Thrs from 7pm - 9:30pm EST. If you're interested, please add me and we'll chat.

Thanks,
    Kassle
    KassiG#1130
    Guild: No Pressure-Whisperwind
    Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/305198/
    My Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23273663