Deleted thread

Deleted thread

10 Likes

I have really enjoyed being in BloodBound since the first day I joined months ago. I’ve made a lot of friends and have participated in the crazy fun events, my favorite being hunting down guildies for gold on the timeless isle. And even though my rating doesnt show (tanked playing with friends) I was able to have my recored arena games reviewed by a glad and got coaching and have really improved. I’d say for anybody interested in pvp the guild perks are worth joining.

4 Likes

Its a very large and active guild that places quality over quantity liek the so called “super guilds” that combine multipule guidls. Theres always someone on and lots of knowledgeable and helpful players in the guild

4 Likes

There Core 2 is the best core team on there guild! They rock and get really high mmr! Best team for sure in the guild! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know there core 2 group just lost a healer so any good healers out there that want to push JOIN NOW!!!

3 Likes

Great guild and VERY active/perfect fit for anyone that loves PvP!
Rated/unrated, something is always going on daily - so if you really enjoy PvP on any level, definitely worth giving us a shot. Super friendly members who always look out for each other. <3

2 Likes

What he said ^! People are always looking to push from 1400 to 1600! Big community!

3 Likes

Since joining Bloodbound I’ve saved hundreds of dollars on my car insurance! Thanks Bloodbound! :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Just got out of a discord coaching call with the GM and let me tell you SUPER HELPFUL I learned so much about playing boomkin and can’t wait to take it to the next level from that training! Thank you Bloodbound!!!

1 Like

Just got out of some games with there Core 2 Team! We won so many games and got up to 2.1 mmr! Higher than there Core 1! It felt so good to play with a team who is committed to the guild! Cant wait to see what they do in the guild :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great knowledgeable group of PvP players that are more then willing to help new PvP players learn. There are always people in the guild forming groups for random and rated BG’s as well as brawl farming to help people gear up.

1 Like