[A] [Blame it on Lag] 7/9M WEEKEND RAIDING LFM for Eternal Palace

<Blame it on Lag> is currently seeking raiders for 8.2.

<Blame it on Lag> is a Sargeras guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King. Our raid times are Saturday 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM and Sunday 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM Server Time(Central Time Zone).

We also have an additional, optional Wednesday night guild activity (generally an alt raid, lower difficulty raid, or Mythic+ dungeons) starting around 7:00 PM. Our vibrant Mythic+ Dungeon community currently pushes +10 to +15 keys on most days of the week and we’re working on going higher. We are willing to finish gearing competent raiders; logs and parses help us a lot.

Those interested please reply to this forum post or feel free to contact me on Bnet - Cethin#11676 or on Discord - Cethin#8340

Happy Raiding!

Current Needs:
Healer,
Tank

Low Priority:
Melee,
Ranged

Times work for me and I don’t need to buy any character services so I’m interested! Tho I am MDPS so just lemme know if you need me lol

I would be interested in talking with you Jordrend. You in game?

I can log in :smiley:

Yeah that or hit me up on discord/bnet. Thanks

Updated with current progress.

Still looking for a few more to join us for Eternal Palace.

I really really like this recruitment post

1 Like

Looking for dedicated people who appreciate the feeling of downing bosses as a team and are in it for the long run. All players have learning curves and we work with people who give effort and actually try.
(and we have cookies)

Come join us this weekend for the new raid.

Can used a dedicated DPS or two now as well as a Holy Pally. Most raiders are versatile so looking for people who want to consistently raid!
Check us out on WoW and on Wowprogress <3