[A] Blades Of Wrath

We are looking for the following!

WE WOULD LOVE ANOTHER SMALL GUILD TO JOIN WITH US

Healers & Dps we need around 6 people for mythic, show up and your in!!!

We are always recruiting skilled players of any class!

About Blades of Wrath :: Alliance - Icecrown

Blades of Wrath is an Alliance raiding guild located on the US-Icecrown server. Originating from the Torvonnilous server in Everquest, BoW was an established premier raiding guild on Icecrown. Our members have experienced and defeated every raid encounter since Molten Core while totaling an estimated 178,000 hours of aggregate raid experience.

BoW stopped raiding at the first tier of Mists of Pandaria.

We have come back in BFA and we raid casual for two days a week now. We currently have arounf 17 people and were looking for 3 to 5 more people to start our mythic progress. We have very skilled raiders, so were looking for people who don’t want to raid serious anymore but also don’t want to waste their time. We do Mythic 10’s weekly also

If this suits you, hit us up, and well bring you along

Current Progression

We are currently 8/8 Heroic & 2/8M in the first tier of BFA.

A bit of history way back when when we actually raided seriously

Al’Akir (Realm First)
Sinestra (Realm First)
Heroic Nefarion (Realm First)
Mage, Druid, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Warlock & Warrior Realm Firsts for their class.
Working as a Team Guild Realm First
Light of Dawn (Realm First)
Tribute to Immortality (Realm First)
Tribute to Insanity (Realm First)
Heroic Halion 25 (Realm First)

Raiding with Blades of Wrath

We would like our raiders to be available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday Alt run (not required) from 8:30pm - 10:30pm server time (9:30pm - 12:30am EST).

Our progression raids are THREE hours of straight attempts with a 10 minute break somewhere in the middle. The guild covers the vast majority of expenses including repairs, feasts, and some other consumables, but we still expect every member to come fully prepared to raids.

We use Discord for raid communications and it is a requirement of every raider to at least be able to listen.

Apply!

If you feel you are a fit for us, come apply now!

Contact us in game or @

Merlins: Hammer#1432
Khald: Khald#1987

Wow, good to see some familiar names. I raided back in Vanilla on Icecrown. I played in Blades of Wrath through AQ40 and the first half of Naxx progression. Was a blast.

I have played off and on, mostly horde side as a holy paladin throughout the years. I just boosted a 110 alliance paladin on Icecrown, would love to play with you guys again.

Would you take me as a casual while I level?

Closius, the holy paladin!

Still looking for around 5 to 10 people to raid going into 8.1

Hit us up going Mythic tonight

Hammer#1432

Still looking for around 5 to 10 people to do Mythics with us. Were open to another guild joining us for heroics as well, into the new raid Jan 22nd.

Hit up Merlins, or Golda, or Khald in game, or hammer#1432

Need 4 people to go with us for mythic content. if your on Icecrown or malygos and interested let us know and join us

Contact Merlins, Khald or Golda in game or Hammer#1432