A bit confused about the "Spreading the Light" event/reward

I was working on my level 80 warlock today and reading up that the event called “Spreading the Light” was something I should do. So I went and did it, apparently completed it and received some rewards.

However, when I checked on Icy Veins it said:

“Additionally, you will receive 1 Fractured Spark of Omens and 1,000 reputation with the Hallowfall Arathi.”

I didn’t get that pair of rewards. At least I certainly didn’t get the Fractured Spark of Omens (not sure about the rep).

So…should I have done something else? I did get the gear piece, and some Valorstones from what I recall. But no Fractured Spark. So yes…a bit confused.

1 Like

Yea, I had no clue what was going on over there. I just did whatever quests popped up and fed the little braziers for more quests for the satchels cause I know they can drop a kitty mount. Other than that I didn’t understand anything else about that event.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get it either.

embrace teh confusion ive been doing it for years

I thought the first time it was up i got purple reward bags from all activities. And then an overall super one. But then yesterday I was doing it before reset and it was blue bags from each activity and no overall reward. Not sure what happened.

Did we get the big reward twice since go live? Or just once? I could have sworn it was the week before last that I did it, but maybe it was just early last week. So then doing it again before reset was still within that same week.