[A] Big Bada Boom 9/9H LF Awesome Folks

Hey there!

We’re Big Bada Boom, a casual guild and cross-server raid team on Borean Tundra/Shadowsong (PvE). We’re a fun, laid back bunch that prides ourselves on running a low pressure raid while still progressing. We accomplish this by recruiting folks with a similar mindset to ours and ensuring everyone has their voices heard regarding decisions we make.

We’re a tight-knit bunch, and most of us are friends and guildmates from past expansions. Some of us are newer to raiding while others are experienced raiders and have raided progressively in the past. We decided to band together in Legion to see what we could accomplish on a truly casual schedule.

Raid times and days:

Tues/Thurs: 6:30 - 9:00 PM PST
Optional Alt Raid on Friday: 6:30 - 9:00 PST

Progression:

9/9 H BoD

We’re open to players who have flexible schedules and may not be able to raid all of the time. We have no strict attendance requirements and are open to newer players/those newer to raiding.

What we can provide to you:

• A tight-knit group of friends who are more than willing to help you learn new roles, specs, etc., while not hand-holding necessarily.
  • A consistent group of folks who love to learn new content together.
  • A cooperative, teamwork-filled atmosphere where we focus on helping each other obtain their goals.
  • A fun, laid back atmosphere.
  • Flexible attendance requirements (Can’t make raids 100% of the time? No problem.)
  • Full guild bank repairs, consumables, help with crafting materials, etc.
  • Nightly mythic+ dungeon runs most nights, organized achievement runs, and off-night shenanigans.

We’re planning an in-person meetup this year for Blizzcon/Disneyland, and we’ll be making a casual sister guild on WoW classic just to experience some ol’ time nostalgia.

What we expect from you:

• A cooperative, positive outlook.
  • A bit of patience - Due to our flexible attendance requirements, we regularly bring new people.
  • Prior notice whenever possible if you can’t make a raid.
  • Respect for others - Don’t be a douchecanoe (there are plenty of douchecanoe guilds out there if that’s what turns you on).
  • The ability to help others constructively/take constructive criticism.
  • A desire to better yourself for the team/make improvements if necessary (you don’t have to be a pro l33t raider, but if you’re holding the group back, you should want to improve.
  • Goals that meet our own - We’re here to have fun, see what we can tackle, and keep making improvements. Loot’s awesome, but not our primary goal. Serious progression, obviously, isn’t our primary goal either, but it’s important to us that we keep progressing as a guild and as individual players.

New people joining us via cross realm grouping is certainly an option. We’d prefer for you to join the guild, but we realize BT/Shadowsong is well, not the most active of PvE servers, so we’re definitely flexible. The most important thing to us is that you’re a good fit personality/goal wise.

We pride ourselves on being an easygoing, open-minded guild that can be more than a little non-PC/NSFW at times. It’s important to us that everyone feels like they can have fun and be themselves, but it’s also vital that we always remain respectful and accepting of others. This is a tough balance to pull off, but we handle it well. As a trans guy who came out to this crazy bunch a year ago and has received nothing but love and support, I can attest to this personally.

Accepting all classes/roles! Currently in major need of 1-2 core healers. Holy Pally, Priest, or Resto Shaman preferred!

To apply, get in touch with me. You can contact me in-game on Borean Tundra by whispering/mailing Kade or by adding my Btag: Khar#1809.

We use Discord for voice chat as well as cross-server text-based chat. You can get in touch with me there as well: Setah#9072