[A] Benediction US - <The Alley Cat Alliance> Morning Raid Guild

[The Alley Cat Alliance] is a new classic morning raiding guild on Benediction-US with a strong community focus. We’re a group of like minded players seeking to foster an environment that is positive, mature, and supportive but still gets stuff done in a timely manner. Given our raid times, we have players from many area’s of the world and varied occupations.

We are a sister guild to a long standing retail guild that has been raiding together since early Legion and continues to raid in Shadowlands. Our goals here in classic are to clear the content and have fun doing it. We value the environment and atmosphere of the raid team as much as we value our progression. Our GM has been playing Classic since day 1 and has cleared all current TBC raid content. They also have significant experience as an officer in a successful classic raiding guild throughout TBC.

Raid Schedule
Sunday - 9:00am-12:00pm
Monday - 9:00am-12:00pm

Loot System: Soft Reserve
(Once Roster is full raid team will be consulted on preferred loot system moving forward)

This is a new guild and will take time to build up a healthy roster in the current TBC environment. It is an opportunity for those seeking to create something lasting and strong, but currently not one for those interested in clearing content each lockout. These things take effort and time to grow, and we are willing to put in those hours.

Seeking Officer Positions

• Raid Leader: Open
  • Raid Assistant: Open
    (Duties include: log analysis, assigning cc, assisting healing assignments, ect.)
  • Recruitment Officer: Open

We are seeking players who think they may be a good fit for our community and who are active during our raid hours. In addition we are also seeking those interested in officer positions. We will take care vetting our officers as they are ultimately the foundation of a successful guild. If you feel you have the temperament and interest in one of the officer positions listed below please reach out and let us know!

If you’re interested and/or have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.

• Discord: Leogo#3453
  • Bnet: Ocha#11955
  • In game: Heicha
1 Like

We are still recruiting! Enjoying classic :grin:

I’ve got a hunch that this is a friendly bunch :smiley:

With a lot of crunch!!

If only you were horde!
I wish you the best tho!

1 Like

And we will totally take you out to brunch! :partying_face:

If you aren’t feeling that hungry though I’m sure we could find you something to munch.

If it’s all the same to you, I would rather just have lunch.

What we’re trying to say is we’re fun and good at rhyming . What more could you want?

I would love a citrus smoothie right about now honestly, but that’s just me.

I’m more of a banana and strawberries kinda girl.

I’m in favor of Peanut Butter and Banana smoothie for me. Now I’m hungry :drooling_face: .

You know I could see a Peanut Butter, Banana, and Orange smoothie going rather well together. I’ll have to see if there is a smoothie place near me to create this for me xD

Just wondering if you guys are planning on running the same morning raids for wrath? Old man, that’s been playing WoW since vanilla moving to night shift.

Thanks