[A] [BENEDICTION] <STING> T/TH Morning & Evening Teams LF 1xMT 1xDPS 1xHeal

Recruitment open for Evening Team - 2x healers

Do you accept leveling characters? I’m currently leveling alliance character on this sever. I originally started on East coast server, but want to be on West coast to be able to raid. Also looking for more mature guild as I am in my 30s with kids and a working professional. So casual raiding but getting content done is what I’m looking for. My toons currently have nothing to offer you as they’re still leveling, but thought joining would give me the chance to get to know the guild for now. Let me know. I’m currently trying some multi-boxing on 3 accounts - a Tank trio consisting of War/Druid/Pally. :slight_smile:

Heya!

So we do accept leveling/social players. However, we recruit the raid needs at the time we need them. So when you DO finally get raid ready – it’s not automatic that you would join the raid team because if there is no room then there’s no room. You’d have to wait for a spot to open up.

So can’t really tell you or estimate if there would be an open spot by the time you’re ready.

I don’t mind being a sub should the need arise. Perfectly happy sitting on the bench waiting to be called upon. :slight_smile:

Alright – as long as you are aware of it before joining.

Add me on discord RedDog#0332

Will do! Thanks

added you, from user WolfhouseGG

Updated OP: Only 1 healer needed now. Thanks

Still open for 1 healer for the evening team

1 Healer spot still open for evening

Still looking for a healer. thanks!

1x Healer spot open for evening team.

Spot still open, thanks!

1 Like

Looking for 1 healer, thanks

Still need one?

Yep, still looking for a healer for evening team. Contact me if you are interested. Info in OP

I was referring to the lock post above. I see it’s filled but let me know when you retire and I’ll just take yours. :grin:

lol sure. But since I’m the guild leader you may be waiting quite a long time :slight_smile:

Evening team - 1 healer spot open. Thanks!

Layering is here! Woot! Looking for 1 healer for our evening team! No more queues!