[A] Benediction <Force> [10/10 SSC/TK] Ret/Boomkin/Rshaman

Force is currently opening recruiting for our 25 man raid comp. Force is comprised of dedicated players who have been raiding since Vanilla WoW.
We are getting ready for the next phase and we plan to continue clearing ALL content.

Raid Schedule
:small_blue_diamond:Tuesday - 9pm-12am EST (ATM this is the day we clear everything)
:small_blue_diamond:Thursday - 9pm-12am EST
:small_blue_diamond:Monday - 9pm-12am EST (flex - alt runs or cleanup for later content)

All current content is cleared and we will be pushing for high efficiency raids (parses).

We are currently open to trialing the following roles:
Ret
Resto Shaman
Boomkin
Resto Druid
Lock

Loot Council
We run a transparent loot council using RCLoot. We base our decisions on attendance, performance, upgrade value, and your own input on what gear you want.

Expectations:
:small_blue_diamond:90% Raid attendance. We understand things happen and would like as much notice as possible to make sure raid goes smooth.
:small_blue_diamond:Raid ready to pull on start of raid time with FULL consumes.
:small_blue_diamond:Commitment to your characters - You are expected to maintain a raid ready character with BIS enchants, gems, and talent specs.
:small_blue_diamond:Understand that it is mechanics over parses until raids are on farm.

If you are interested and feel that you can meet our expectations please reach out to:
Kabbal#8900 on Discord or in game Kabbal

4 Likes

You can also contact : Idipouf#2414 on discord / Ryback in game.

2 Likes

Bump to the top

1 Like

bump it up

Bump up the volume

bumpin for boomkins

bump to top! Need heals, ret, and a boomy!

Hey guys! A friend and I would like to transfer to benediction and fill your Boomy/ret needs if still needed. He was a prot pally and I am a boomkin. I am p1 BIS (attuned for p2 but never made it that far before my guild fell apart at the end of p1). My friend was a prot paladin main but is more than willing to respec to Ret and make that his main spec. His gear is not as good but if we can lock in a place to call home we will transfer immediately and get in touch with you.

bump bump to the top

Hey Dallabor,

Feel free to add jimbai#3231 on discord, and lets have a chat! I’m the current raid lead for force. (It is an alliance guild, sorry noticed im posting on my horde toon)!